MrRobert420's - LP Aeroponics - DWC - LED - SCROG - 1 BD - 1 GSC

Still vegging away - growth is much faster now that they are getting a little older :)

DSC_09765.JPG
DSC_09797.JPG
DSC_09774.JPG
DSC_09807.JPG
DSC_09816.JPG
DSC_09824.JPG

cant wait for flower :)

[video=youtube;JyRN-zDO_vw]
[/video]

Nice cabinet! I'm subbed for the ride!

The BB recovered nicely! About your cloning area, I'm surprised you leave your lights on 24/7 with such a strong LED. My best results with cloning has been with less light, but more humidity. Maybe with aero system it doesn't matter as much?

K
Nice cabinet! I'm subbed for the ride!

The BB recovered nicely! About your cloning area, I'm surprised you leave your lights on 24/7 with such a strong LED. My best results with cloning has been with less light, but more humidity. Maybe with aero system it doesn't matter as much?

Thanks I'm happy it's catching up !! Great to have you on board. I actually have an aero cloner outside of the box that uses t5 and covered. These are in there more just for fun to see if they work even without my dome. They were scraps I cut and was gonna throw away. These ones are more for my humor. Lol. That's why I don't really mention them lol. Good eyes lol :)

Update time:

ok were on about 4 weeks of veg some less some more -
Water change complete this weekend - Flush with Florakleen and then the usual Lucas Formula for nutes with a little rapidroot and aquashield.

PPM: 700ppm
PH: 5.9
lft_cab_10272014.jpg

So the clones i threw in for fun.......... - THEY ROOTED lol - Guess ill have some hindu skunk for next round :)

DSC_10073.JPG
DSC_10123.JPG
DSC_10142.JPG
DSC_10152.JPG

Here are some pic updates - I think were about a week from the flip to 12/12 - i expect some good growth this week :)

DSC_10056.JPG
DSC_09977.JPG
DSC_10046.JPG
DSC_10014.JPG

thank you for checking out my update !!

Great job with your clones they look very healthy. And I sure am going to steal that net idea, it just makes so much sense. +Reps

UPDATE TIME :)

Flower Day 1 - Ooops a little late but wow lets hope it doesn't get too full in here. little nute burn on the GSC.

DSC_10845.JPG
DSC_10855.JPG
DSC_10884.JPG
DSC_10892.JPG

DSC_11032.JPG
DSC_11005.JPG
DSC_11024.JPG
DSC_11061.JPG
DSC_11053.JPG

Looking great man. Them girls are gonna stretch something fierce, especially if that pc stretches like mine did

boy do i love to hear those words lol - i hope its not too crowded as my left cabinet was flowered much earlier and she is filling out quit nicely lol

Update Time - Flower Day 7 -

they are starting to reach.

DSC_113114.JPG
DSC_11286.JPG
DSC_11297.JPG
DSC_11349.JPG
DSC_11357.JPG
DSC_11367.JPG
DSC_11447.JPG
DSC_11468.JPG
DSC_11457.JPG

:420:

Looking beautiful. And I am really digging that scrog net set up. I wonder would it be helpful at all to use layers of nets, if you use 4 way's at the corners another net could be stacked on top like every 18" or so providing support and control the entire length of the plants. Combined with some selective leaf trimming and side lighting to get light all the way through the center could produce nice buds the entire length of the plants.

Looking beautiful. And I am really digging that scrog net set up. I wonder would it be helpful at all to use layers of nets, if you use 4 way's at the corners another net could be stacked on top like every 18" or so providing support and control the entire length of the plants. Combined with some selective leaf trimming and side lighting to get light all the way through the center could produce nice buds the entire length of the plants.

I like your thinking - Its actually a good idea - I wasn't sure how the plants were gonna react as this is my first scrog lol

I know technically your supposed to flip to flower and run most of the stretch through the screen but being limited on space i want to get as much bud out of this dang thing as possible lol - I hope I didn't over crowd.

that may be a way to solve my in between issues of SCROG vs just training them out in veg

The plants just are just not the size I want with the screen 2/3 full.......... But then again maybe they are - only time will tell on this run lol

image15856.jpg

wow day seven was the last update for this cab - holy crap lol - i am three weeks flower over here now hahahahah - let me get an update going tonight or tomorrow - stay tuned :) should a good one considering they have had an HPS 600 for 2 weeks now......

Back
Top Bottom