MrRobert420's LP Aeroponics - DWC - LED - SCROG - 2 Hindu Skunk

Hi MrRobert,

Your Hindu Skunk looks great! I've been following this journal closely as it's somewhat similar to mine.

How have you found the low pressure aero in the tank? I heard that it can encourage mould and that it evaporates your res out faster. I almost did the same thing but eventually decided to skip it, thinking about incorporating it into my next run though as I can't see how it wouldn't help, as long as I keep everything clean and nasty microbe free.

How much longer do you think you will take them? I was planning on pulling around ~9-10 weeks flower (not including transition).

Oh and what's with the hating on Hippocrates?

I mean the guy basically invented modern medicine and saved a bunch of lives. :volcano-smiley:

I actually have not been putting any bennies at all with my lp set and it's running flawlessly. I am really happy with it I just like that my plants are "locked" in and can't be moved. I am also trying the ebb and flow system and am pleased sooooo far. Once root rot destroys a whole grow I'll think twice lol. But it working fantastic also so far.

I pan on letting this cabinet go prolly another 2 weeks may go to week 11 really week 10 because of my 24 veg then PUT into flower 12/12. this caused a week delay compared to my normal timing.

I am a little confused. I read the context of my statement about hypocrites and I was taking about people who smoke but tell there kids it's the worst thing in the world. Not making sense how that's a specific guy who saved a bunch of lives. Please comment further :).

glad to have you !! These girls are taking forever. I do not like 10 week strains. I'm an 8 week strain kinda guy. Love my indicas :)

Thanks for the kind words :)

Yea I'm not gonna rush girls I'm just gonna let them go longer. Besides I'm cutting my pineapple chuck and Girl Scout cookie down in a few days. They are flushing now. Nugs looks bomb and done with 30% amber trichomes

Hi MrRobert,

Your Hindu Skunk looks great! I've been following this journal closely as it's somewhat similar to mine.

How have you found the low pressure aero in the tank? I heard that it can encourage mould and that it evaporates your res out faster. I almost did the same thing but eventually decided to skip it, thinking about incorporating it into my next run though as I can't see how it wouldn't help, as long as I keep everything clean and nasty microbe free.

How much longer do you think you will take them? I was planning on pulling around ~9-10 weeks flower (not including transition).

Oh and what's with the hating on Hippocrates?

I mean the guy basically invented modern medicine and saved a bunch of lives. :volcano-smiley:

hahaha ok now its funny lmao

the hindu is still taking its sweet ass time - pistols are starting to change - Maybe another week - I think i want to rename this strain - the maybe another couple weeks strain lol........................

Pics? if pistils are just starting to turn, that doesn't mean its close. The pistils on my White widow all go amber after only 1 month in flower, yet it still takes an additional 5 weeks from that point to fully ripen to at least 30% amber trichomes.

Just keeping looking through your loupe, cause i know you like couch lock weed. So let that Skunk go as long as you need to!

I was under the influence that Pistils don't mean that much in terms of your Flower's ripeness.... I've seen cannabis plants harvested with white pistils.

Also, thank you for that Hippocrates/Hypocrite misunderstanding... Haha you high asses gave me a mighty fine laugh, this bong rips for you all!

:roorrip:

I was under the influence that Pistils don't mean that much in terms of your Flower's ripeness.... I've seen cannabis plants harvested with white pistils.

Also, thank you for that Hippocrates/Hypocrite misunderstanding... Haha you high asses gave me a mighty fine laugh, this bong rips for you all!

:roorrip:

HAHA i know i was like oh wow im an idiot lol hahaha hahaha

I have been checking my trichomes and i am about 10% or so amber - I am letting it go at least another week - were over 10 weeks of flowering now :)

I only pull based of trichomes not off nug appreance - Nug appearance is just what tells me to start looking - from my experience with the strains i have grown.

Good to know it wont always be the same :)

HAHA i know i was like oh wow im an idiot lol hahaha hahaha

I have been checking my trichomes and i am about 10% or so amber - I am letting it go at least another week - were over 10 weeks of flowering now :)

I only pull based of trichomes not off nug appreance - Nug appearance is just what tells me to start looking - from my experience with the strains i have grown.

Good to know it wont always be the same :)

For sure, 10% Amber huh?... NICE! I love a heavy couch-lock high haha, can't wait to see my trichomes turn amber!!

Anyways, your babies look as good as ever, should be a pretty amazing harvest and smoke my friend, kinda jelly as a matter of fact haha

well still growing - all I can say - STILL GROWING...............................
IMG_39024.JPG

Starting new buds entirely lol
IMG_390410.JPG

That tallest one is a MONSTER! Hahah I cannot wait to see what it looks like cut down and all trimmed up!

Real good stuff mrrobert! Excited for you!

Thanks maxyields - I just hope it comes down soon - Not that im need of smoke but the anticipation is killing me lol

ok well another of the same boring picture - Its so ugly I really want to cut it out - I hate looking at mistakes for over 2 months lol hahaha

beaten and weathered but still adding weight - Trichomes are about 10-15% amber but sparatic - I got excited 2 weeks ago when i started seeing amber but it is not increasing at the rate i would have hoped for..........

I want to be over this one lol

IMG_40145.JPG

ok well another of the same boring picture - Its so ugly I really want to cut it out - I hate looking at mistakes for over 2 months lol hahaha

beaten and weathered but still adding weight - Trichomes are about 10-15% amber but sparatic - I got excited 2 weeks ago when i started seeing amber but it is not increasing at the rate i would have hoped for..........

I want to be over this one lol

IMG_40145.JPG

Why are you so over this one? It honestly looks beautiful.

Why are you so over this one? It honestly looks beautiful.

Why well thank you max yields - thank you very much!! - Mainly just because there are remains of nute burn - Heat damage from 6 weeks ago - PLUS i did not scrog this correctly........ Maybe Im just being hard on myself :) Or maybe its just because it is sitting next to my beautiful tent lol full of perfect women hahah hahah ahaha

Brother, ditching the LED's in the cabs and putting in the 600w'ers was the best thing that could have happened to these plants!

:bravo:

It truly was Greenthumb!!

Why well thank you max yields - thank you very much!! - Mainly just because there are remains of nute burn - Heat damage from 6 weeks ago - PLUS i did not scrog this correctly........ Maybe Im just being hard on myself :) Or maybe its just because it is sitting next to my beautiful tent lol full of perfect women hahah hahah ahaha

Ahhh I see, I see. Well just know that I for one think she looks gorgeous, I understand the annoyance of having remnants of mistakes on your plant... Every plant that has come into my hands so far has felt my unintentional wrath, but learning experiences and all of that right? Definitely don't be hard on yourself, and don't compare ladies! They are all beautiful on the inside.... where the gooey Trichome forest resides... :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom