MrRobert420's LP Aeroponics - DWC - LED - SCROG - 2 Hindu Skunk

Haha, I actually like more of a head high as im always doing things when I medicate. Dont get me wrong though a good couch lock is nice also! My LSD is going all the way to at least 30% amber so i will have some couch lock medicine!

Yea i pretty much medicate to work also its just i have been smoking almost eveyday since i was 13.... and NO my kids WILL NOT be doing this hahaha......... I dont think hahaha hahaha...... [/QUOTE]

Also make sure you are checking the buds for trichs and not those sugar leaves. I panicked on my first grow when i saw amber all on the sugar leaves lol... After inspection the buds and most of the trichs were still cloudy trichs.

I noticed that also - so the leaves do not matter i should only go by nug trichs? - if thats the case this will growing for another 3-4 weeks hahah hahah lmfao lol

P.S. how are you checking them? Since using my HPS its almost impossible to tell trich ripeness with it on! Are you turning your lights off? I need to find a better system for checking them myself now that i have my HPS

Yes its very difficult with that amber HPS blasting in my face lol haha - I have been shutting off my HPS and checking with LED - Its a bitch and i hate waiting for cool down and re-ignition lol - if you find someting easier pass it this way hahah hahah

Those flowers are lookin' awfully pretty! I see what you mean about the HPS/LED combo! Excited for you mrrobert! Can't wait to watch you harvest.

thanks maxyields - Im excited for this one - this should hopefully be a taste of what my 10x10 is gonna bring :)

Yea i pretty much medicate to work also its just i have been smoking almost eveyday since i was 13.... and NO my kids WILL NOT be doing this hahaha......... I dont think hahaha hahaha......

Bet your parents said the same thing about you!! hahaha

Awesome flowers brother, your setup gonna be wicked! Looking forward to see your results. :bravo:

welcome spiritmoon - fantastic to have you - Feel free to grab a drink and smoke a bowl - plenty of time to mingle :)

Thank you for the kind words :)

I realize that because MJ is still a schedule 1 narcotic that our minds will take some time to adjust to the fact that it's more of a remedy than a drug, but I hope one day a man can share a spliff with his young adult son much the same way countless Americans share a 6 pack with a son when he comes of age. I don't want to imply that your thinking is wrong as this will be a gray area for many years yet and we as a people will figure out how cannabis shall play a role in our lives, but I do hope you at least consider it much closer and really analyze your views of the things you yourself do.

I don't have kids so I can't say how I'd feel, but I'd like to think if I was a parent, my views of my own lifestyle would not be overly taboo.

I realize that because MJ is still a schedule 1 narcotic that our minds will take some time to adjust to the fact that it's more of a remedy than a drug, but I hope one day a man can share a spliff with his young adult son much the same way countless Americans share a 6 pack with a son when he comes of age. I don't want to imply that your thinking is wrong as this will be a gray area for many years yet and we as a people will figure out how cannabis shall play a role in our lives, but I do hope you at least consider it much closer and really analyze your views of the things you yourself do.

I don't have kids so I can't say how I'd feel, but I'd like to think if I was a parent, my views of my own lifestyle would not be overly taboo.

Oh no not at all lol hahaha i hate hippocrates. My point was they shouldn't be doing at 13 like I did - there minds are not developed enough for full blown THC high in my opinion, plus they have no adult reasoning skills so that feeling of oh this feels good i dont want to do anything else is usually intensified at a young age -

If the legal age to smoke is 18 at the point my daughter is grown up, I would GLADLY light one up if she so decides she would like to at the appropriate age. I was just informing that i dont support 13 years old smoking as I did. looks like that backfired on me haha haha

I look forward to the day I can share a vape bag with my daughter and wife as a family :) This will be good times!!

Small misunderstanding :)

Update time :)

Flower day 62 - Just taking its sweet little time - Growing and growing and growing......

DSC_1247.JPG
DSC_12482.JPG
DSC_1258.JPG
DSC_1254.JPG
DSC_12561.JPG
DSC_12511.JPG
DSC_1252.JPG
DSC_1253.JPG
DSC_12962.JPG
DSC_12551.JPG
DSC_12992.JPG
DSC_12981.JPG

I love to see grenades everywhere! Well done MrRobert! How much longer you figure?

I love to see grenades everywhere! Well done MrRobert! How much longer you figure?
This strain taking forever lol. I would say another week at least. Barely getting amber trichs yet :(
Very beautiful!!!! I can see why you like the HPS/LED light combo in your tent:)
Thanks maxyields. Yes sir. Great grenades with lots of resin. It's great!!
:yahoo: those colas just keep getting bigger and bigger!!! :goodjob:
I have you to thank hunter. You Rock!!

Just taking soooooooooo long to finish. Nothing like stealths 20 weeker. Yikes. But taking long never the less lol

with the mad amount of white pistils still emerging from the calyxes, i would give it even 2-3 more weeks before starting a flush.. just my opinion without looking at trichome ripeness.

Sure looks tasty tho!

Hi MrRobert,

Your Hindu Skunk looks great! I've been following this journal closely as it's somewhat similar to mine.

How have you found the low pressure aero in the tank? I heard that it can encourage mould and that it evaporates your res out faster. I almost did the same thing but eventually decided to skip it, thinking about incorporating it into my next run though as I can't see how it wouldn't help, as long as I keep everything clean and nasty microbe free.

How much longer do you think you will take them? I was planning on pulling around ~9-10 weeks flower (not including transition).

Oh and what's with the hating on Hippocrates?

Oh no not at all lol hahaha i hate hippocrates.

I mean the guy basically invented modern medicine and saved a bunch of lives. :volcano-smiley:

Im with GreenThumbJ... Still at least 2 weeks before a flush by looking at those pistils... They just keep growing and growing! If you wanted them to hurry you can start dropping the temps at lights off if possible... I read where this can help speed them up.

>>> I read where this can help speed them up.

Can you post some relative information?

Hmmm I dont know if i still have the article? If i remember correctly it stated that it tricked the plant into thinking it was fall with cooler temperatures?

I believe the cooler temps were to get the plant to stop growth and not for ripening... Just to get the plant to the ripening stage. I do know for veggies heat is required to ripen.

Whats your thought on this GT?

Back
Top Bottom