Ms Bean7175 Night Shade & Blackberry 1st Journal

@420 I was opening another account with an Ms in front of Bean, and it just pop into this account. Go figure, Can't explain. I guess I don't have to worry about the change in my name anymore.:surf:

:welcome: to the forum MsBean!

;)

It still says this is @Bean 7175 journal up top. I wonder if an administrator could change your new user name into this journal?:hmmmm:

Backlipslide it's a new morning, does it still say @Bean7175 on top of my journal? On top of my journal it says MsBean7175. I'll be snapping picture as soon as the light come on. :bong:

An update on Night Shade #4. 84 days. She not putting on any weight. I still got hope. But she 12 weeks. I'm thinking she should be heavy in bud by now.
PB120467.JPG

PB120473.JPG

PB120472.JPG

O:K, I'll share a problem I have with this mouse I got and I can seem to trap him.
PB120462.JPG

PB120463.JPG

PB120466.JPG

I have filled this mouse hole up two time only to fine it dug back up. So, now, I'm just leaving it alone. That mouse squeezes in the grow room some how. I have it closed up tight at night. Here is a few picture her (NS #3). The mouse house.
PB120451.JPG
PB120450.JPG
PB120455.JPG
PB120456.JPG

NS #3 seem to be hanging in there. I'm at war with that mouse:eek:

This bad boy has caught up to three per night. The cold weather is driving them indoors. It's just a piece of 1" PVC pipe with end caps/ The caps are drilled through the center, and then a rod or piece of coat hanger is run through the holes. You could also use bolts with nuts fastened to the bucket instead of the rod.

full

Mouse Trap

This bad boy has caught up to three per night. The cold weather is driving them indoors. It's just a piece of 1" PVC pipe with end caps/ The caps are drilled through the center, and then a rod or piece of coat hanger is run through the holes. You could also use bolts with nuts fastened to the bucket instead of the rod.

full

Mouse Trap
Thanks old salt! I may have to give that a try! I don’t think I have any mice in the garage, as I’ve got a few traps out and haven’t caught any. I noticed today that I see what almost looks like fresh mouse poop. I will be trying this out for size! :thanks:

Backlipslide it's a new morning, does it still say @Bean7175 on top of my journal? On top of my journal it says MsBean7175. I'll be snapping picture as soon as the light come on. :bong:
Your absolutely right! The main title is changed. My bad. I was looking at this though!
D0FE12D5-8CE8-4765-93CF-CF9202F2973C.jpeg

full

Mouse Trap

Old Salt me to, I'll have to invest in your idea. I have two barns out back, they no telling how many mice are out there.:bong:

Old Salt me to, I'll have to invest in your idea. I have two barns out back, they no telling how many mice are out there.:bong:

I can't take credit for it. I found this on YouTube. Just make sure you have a ramp up so the mice can get to the roller.

Bad news for me. My camera broke. And, that stinks.

These picture are the last one for awhile. This one is of BB, I wanted to show off the # of blades. 11 blades mean mostly Sativa
PB180492.JPG

This picture is of the NS 11 blades.
PB180496.JPG

My plants are 92 days. 21 inches tall. Tem runs 61 nights 75 days and the Hum runs 43=54 right now.
@420 how many days does a Sativa grow?

This is BB 5 she is under the Philizon 600w LED Full Spectrum. She is growing the best.
PB170475.JPG

This is BB3

PB170491.JPG

PB170485.JPG

The picture above is of 2 BB left side 2 NS on the right.:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom