Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - LED - Grow

Re: Green Dreamz - Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - Multi-LED - Grow

you know what a calzone is, don't you Green? Like a hot pocket pizzia.

a pastie is folded over dough with chicken or beef in it, along with potatoes, carrots, maybe onions, served warm with or without gravy.....same idea as a calzone.

Good God, Green, you prepared an epic meal, bro, such attention to detail that BBQ sauce with peaches sounds wicked good.

So you watch Walking Dead with the fam? I've heard good reviews but have not yet seen it myself.

I missed this before i asked:)......that sounds good.....cant believe i havent heard of those....sounds really good...minus the gravy....unless it is white pepper gravy....then i am on the train:)....gravy train that is:rofl:....lol....

We like the walking dead:).....it is gruesome...so not for the faint of heart....but my family sits and eats dinner while the zombies are having thiers:)lol..........i did a lot of reading and going to the oriental stoores here learning to make authentic oriental food and not the canned shit:)...that tastes nothing like oriental in my opinon......being that i lived in Okinawa, Japan for 3 years and Korea for 1 i have a particular taste that i wasnt finding so i learned myself to cook asian food.....can i compete?....in my mind yes but reality i know there is no chance but it is fun to imagine myself working in a Japanese Steak House as one of the Chefs:)lol.....

let's see....a microwave pastie or an Asian feast.....sorry, Skunny, I have to go with Green on this one.

you know what a calzone is, don't you Green? Like a hot pocket pizzia.

Oh yeah....like a stromboli:)loll........i love calzones and strombolis.........but never had one with beef or potatos or anything else for that matter:)....but sounds very tasty:).....and i have had rutabaga pie before....from what i remember i liked it....was on the tart side of taste......tarty sweet flavor i think:)

Holy shit, Green, you are internationale! That's some serious skills if you can do that.....I recently fell for Tai food and I can't get enough shrimp pad tai with rice noodles. I've tried, but I just can't duplicate it to save my life. I get some serious and specific food cravings (mexican is another from living in Cali) and living in the boonies, it has me jumping in the car and driving the distance. I can cook with the best, but not everything....

skunny, you don't have to look very far to find someone to cook for you......:rofl::rofl:

I get chicken enchilada cravings often....good salsa and chips, too.

My mom has a fab chicken curry recipe....I've been making it for years.....

I dont do much with chicken foor mexican.....never really understood it to be honest:)lol.....i dont think the flavor mixes well.....i like my beef with mexican:)lol.....Where's the Beef?:rofl:

I did try making home made salsa one time.......one timme;).......not good at all.....i remember i went way heavy on the garlic as i love garlic but not good to over kill it in salsa:)lol

It only cost £1 so as you can expect, the steak is beef & if you get 3 chunks you're doing well, but they're still tasty :)

Dirty, did you try that chilli sauce I sent? I've been using TexasPete's on my fries, it's tasty but not hot, hot :)

Just answer the bloody question will ya :)

I just made a note to self and will send it tomorrow.....

It only cost £1 so as you can expect, the steak is beef & if you get 3 chunks you're doing well, but they're still tasty :)

Dirty, did you try that chilli sauce I sent? I've been using TexasPete's on my fries, it's tasty but not hot, hot :)

No wonder i missed this.....it was like 2 or 3 pages back:)lol

Ok Mr Skunny:):rofl:......yes i tried the regae sauce right?:).......it has a really good taste and spice to it but i havent used it on anything yet......was holding out to get some chicken wings:)....what do you use it on most?.........no the texas pete isnt so much hot.....i just really like the flavoor over tobassco sauce.....i like both but texas pete is my favorite.....

Back
Top Bottom