Munki's "Al Naturale" Autoflower Outdoor Escursion - 2011

Looking great so far Munki! Nice recovery! How tall is she standing right now?

Munki, the sturdy stem on your little beauty looks ready to carry weight.
If my PEs don't fall over when left un-tied, they've died :hmmmm:

Yeah she is squat and stout for sure. She gets hit with nice breezes at times which help with the strength I'd say.

Day 32, early evening. It was a misty morning that led to a generally cloudy day. I took a guess that this would be the case, so I put her under a 144 watt LED array alone in a 2 x 4 foot tent. No fans or ventilation so I just opened the sides and zip the door only at the top so it covers the front of the tent but is not sealed. Temp readings seem to get to the mid 80s F; I can live with that. Popped her back outside when the sun broke through.

Last couple waterings have been with the nutrient solution water. Do it every other day in the morning. Plan on using regular water every 4th watering.

She is starting to show visible tricomes at least in the pics.

071411-pic2.JPG
071411-pic1.JPG
071411-pic3.JPG
071411-pic4.JPG

Ahh, see the tricomes glisten in the waning sunlight!

071411-pic5.JPG

:hmmmm: :hmmmm: I was thinking I wish I had two of the Roadrunner seeds cause I could of done one like I have been doing it and the other put under a light source like the LED panel at night. So one gets natural light only (or substitute light during the normal day) and the other gets light 24/7 (sunlight during day and LEDs at night).

Would have been fun to see if the flowering start time would have been different, any notable size and shape differences, and overall difference in bud mass.

Maybe another year....

Day 34, evening. Bought some worm castings. Plan on amending the soil with them but haven't done so yet.

071611-pic1.JPG
071611-pic2.JPG
071611-pic3.JPG

Munki - She looks like the picture of health right now. Seems like she's progressing at break-neck speed the last week or so. I'm pretty impressed with how frosty she is already. It gets fun, now - she's hit high gear. :high-five:

Munki - She looks like the picture of health right now. Seems like she's progressing at break-neck speed the last week or so. I'm pretty impressed with how frosty she is already. It gets fun, now - she's hit high gear. :high-five:

Looking great, Munki! :welldone:

Those plants really seem to love the natural sunlight and the stalk on that beast looks like a tree trunk! :thumb:

She is doing well so far. She has thrips now ... don't think I can really cure that. Fortunately, they can't do too much damage in the next 4 weeks I figure and that is when she is slated for harvest.

Day 36, afternoon. Took a height measurement today and she is now 10 inches tall to the soil. I did add some worm castings yesterday morning and as a result lost some height there, about 1/4 to 1/2 inch, so she would be even taller in comparison to my previous height measurements.

You should be able to see some thrips damage forming on the leaves. Not sure what if anything I should do to combat this since she is outside unprotected and only about 4 weeks away from harvest (we'll see).

Pics in the daylight...

071811-pic1.JPG
071811-pic2.JPG

and in the shade...

071811-pic4.JPG
071811-pic3.JPG
071811-pic5.JPG
071811-pic6.JPG

Back
Top Bottom