once you see the top growing you can lower over a few days , its just less shock not having too bright of lights on transplant , same as clones, they wilt fast , your just not over doing it when they are so young ,
Most seeds germ in spring and the sun isn't too bright until mid summer and they are little bigger , ( if you look at it this way ) :cheesygrinsmiley:

Transplant patient definitely stunted growth but should be able to catch up and the other will need to be transplanted into the 20L forever home. Im tempted to pop another seed and see if it will surpass these two having better nutrients and conditions from the get go. And this coco seems to retain a lot of moisture so would advise adding Perlite or something. Canna advice plant straight into medium is not optimal.
20201203_094851.jpg
20201203_094848.jpg

Well good little to no negative reaction from the fiming. If anything they both are looking very good. They are already very strong smelling which is a surprise thought that would come with size and maturity. Pretty happy with how they are going. I have been slowly adding small amounts of nutes over a few days they are now receiving 3mlA 3mlB to a litre of tap water that's sat a few day's. Probably around 250ml each twice a day .

I have noticed a lot of people don't feed nutrients until around 2 weeks. I am already pushing the limit on the amount of nutes they should be receiving in veg. Have I done more harm than good ?although they are healthy they are extremely slow and no explosion of growth. My light is maxed out for veg and nutes at max without additional additives. My next grow will be opposite and run at minimal and see if that's better.

Just watch the amount of (N) you put in , some people think because they have big top growth the plants will be awesome, but its ALL top growth and very little roots , the ( N) will also slow down the flowering cycle, go half strength or there will be a lot of unused nutrients and salts can build up quickly , less is more:cheesygrinsmiley:

I have run off every time , i use very very little nutes ( no point wasting more than you need to ) although this style is feed to waste , you don't want to hit the pocket for nothing
her is how i do my coco plants
large tub , pot stand , and hey hoo , water to run off , catch run off , dump run off, no mess . :thumb:

P1110372.JPG

I have run off every time , i use very very little nutes ( no point wasting more than you need to ) although this style is feed to waste , you don't want to hit the pocket for nothing
her is how i do my coco plants
large tub , pot stand , and hey hoo , water to run off , catch run off , dump run off, no mess . :thumb:

P1110372.JPG
Alright tomorrow morning I will get them into the tub and run some through. How many litres you think until run off?

think my one took at least 2 today , i added perlite so our set ups are different , i would keep the nutes weaker on your end
, i am meant to use 6 ml per 10 litre, i am using 2 ml to 10 litre for now .( and its not even veg nutes )
id rather have a hungry plant than a burnt locked up one any day of the week, its more easy to fix , , cant understand people force feeding what they don't need in high doses , , if there's a hunger my plant will fade and ill double up the inputs .. any way that is how i run my plants , loads of people go flat out with nutes ,they have more experience too , but even they can almost kill a plant at times :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom