My 1st Grow (Soil)

To make it flower you have to put it in 12 hours of light and 12 hours of COMPLETE darkness, if you have light leek in or you open and close the door or what ever letting light in she(we all hope) will become a he-she, also known as a hermaphradight(?).

Fuck! But i dont have lights to control the hours of light it gets. Its all up to mother nature. :/

should yield quite a bit though i would think cause its pretty big and doubles in size during the budding cycle[thats if its a she of course...keep ur fingers crossed]

Yeah i hope its a big yield. Im just scared its gonna get too big for the pot. Its growing fucking fast at the moment behind the shed. The reflective nature of the tin seems to be helping quite a lot. Here is another pic i took earlier.

28.JPG

I really hope its a female. Im gonna be disappointed if the whole grow was for a stupid male. :D

It looks fantastic man, getting huge. Your grow really makes me want to try and outside grow, the sun gives it so much light, and living outside just makes it so much stronger of a plant. How big is the pot? It does look pretty big compared to the size of the plant.

Thanks brett. It is getting pretty big. I am not sure how big the pot is. Ill take a pic soon to show the size relative to something else (like me).

Guys, i have very bad news. My plant got annihilated by my dad. He chopped it up into a million pieces. Let me tell you the story quick.

I was waiting outside my house for my friend cause we were going to smoke a joint. Then the fucking pigs (police) drive past and stop and search me. They only searched me cause of my rasta beanie. They found the joint in my cigarette box and started tuning me about arresting me. LOL! For 1 joint. I knew i couldnt get any time for 1 joint so i wasnt bothered. Then my dad came back from hsi walk as they were putting me in the back of the van. He talked to them and told them he knows i smoke etc. Then they tuned me some more and let me go. (But he crumpled the Skunk joint, fucking pig.)

My dad was pretty angry after that and said i had to destroy my plant immediately and get rid of all my weed. He hacked my plant up. I got one last pic before he did it and one after. (Lucky he never got my weed stash) :D

Here are the pics:

30.JPG

Rest in peace/pieces. :(

That fuckin sucks bro. Don't you have laws that they need reason to search you? Or does the law just do what ever the fuck they want?

The stupid cops just search who ever they want and do what ever they want. Its bullshit. I was just standing outside my house minding my own business. But they have to search me because i display my rasta colours. :( It really sucks. Cant believe my parents took it so badly. I mean i only sat in the van for like 5 mins. But oh well. Im moving out soon and i intend growing more, hydro or soil. Fuck da system! :>

Btw, ive been searched before, but this the first time they found it on me, im usually to smart for the motherfuckers, but today i just had the joint in my cigarette box. :(

Back
Top Bottom