My beauty I need to share!

Hi guys,

Wanted to share my Amnesia XXL auto. I wanted to grow Green Crack but was scared my seeds wouldn't sprout. So I through a free seed that I discovered later was Amnesia XXL auto seed by Dinafem and thought she would do whatever she wants outside.

She s in a 3 gal smart coco pot that was amended with tnc mycorrmax. She could receive only 8 hours of direct sunlight each day. I always read autos needed at least 12 hours so i didn't have many hopes about her.

However, she just kept growing so wonderful again and again. Feeding was advanced nutrients master grower 1/4 strength. She s my most beautiful and grown plant so far!

Nice shape. Beautiful budz good job!

Thank you guys! Like many of us I had dreamed for 2 years seing bug healthy plants in my garden! It was such a good surprise to realize I can grow autos during summer even with only 8 hours of direct sunlight (I also got 2 green crack auto thriving outdoor as well).

I Also forgot to precise she lost an arm in early flowering. My dog was behaving weird and vomited. Then I realized a big branch was missing. I just did a little LST and she did the rest adjusting! I also knew less branches mean bigger buds so I wasn't really worried. Also at that time I would never think she would get that big! Anyway I needed to share that as I know it can show people you can grow a good size auto in 3 gal smart pot under 8 hours of direct sunlight. She s 80 days from sprout so I consider her a beast compared to the small amount of lights and days she had to grow that big. I prefer not estimating dry weight cause I read outdoor buds are looser and less dense than indoor. So they may appear big then not weight a lot. But for sure I should get more than 100g dry which is way more I was expecting when I threw her outdoor in June while wheater was sometimes so cold and rainy. But then I had so much luck cause no rain for more than a month which allowed the 8 hours to be 100% @100000 lux (natural sun).

TThank you again guys

Tomorrow will be rainy and windy so I decided not risking anything and put the big girl indoor under 2x200w true wattage led lights :

Amnesia XXL auto day 83

She s not in a grow tent with reflectors but I think at that stage she will be better than under 3 days of rain. What do you think? Is it enough? I adjusted the lights the best I could to give her 90000 lux max but some lower bud sites don't get much light.

Weather is going to be quiet rainy those next days. I hope she be OK indoor even if I think she would need 3 lights. But as I have the AC already running I can't run more lights. I think she still have a good 10 to 15 days to go. What do you guys think?

I think that you have some beautiful looking bud growing there. Sure wish I could grow outdoors but a no go as there are too many kids in close proximity. 400 watts of LED should be fine for her for a few days, way better then letting a heavy rain beat her up. Bet you will need all of two weeks and then some for her to finish, but when she does looks like some good weight. Nice job.
:thumb:

I think that you have some beautiful looking bud growing there. Sure wish I could grow outdoors but a no go as there are too many kids in close proximity. 400 watts of LED should be fine for her for a few days, way better then letting a heavy rain beat her up. Bet you will need all of two weeks and then some for her to finish, but when she does looks like some good weight. Nice job.
:thumb:

Thank you man. I was looking for your words to feel better. She s my best plant grown to date and I really want to see her thriving till the end

better out of the rain at this stage for sure, nice chunky buds and not worth the risk of mould in there eh!
nice job
Thank you! As it s my best grow with those massive colas I ve decided to run a third led.

Hi guys,

Wanted to share my Amnesia XXL auto. I wanted to grow Green Crack but was scared my seeds wouldn't sprout. So I through a free seed that I discovered later was Amnesia XXL auto seed by Dinafem and thought she would do whatever she wants outside.

She s in a 3 gal smart coco pot that was amended with tnc mycorrmax. She could receive only 8 hours of direct sunlight each day. I always read autos needed at least 12 hours so i didn't have many hopes about her.

However, she just kept growing so wonderful again and again. Feeding was advanced nutrients master grower 1/4 strength. She s my most beautiful and grown plant so far!

U should be proud of her she's a beauty..

Back
Top Bottom