My First Auto March Madness - Lemon Drop, Gypsy Widow, Cheese, Amnesia

good evening mr.P, sorry to hear about that branch, but you could slowly pull her down in increments of least resistance ( not blocking anyone's light )......

you don't have to change your pic on acc of my stalking, but you can.......p.s. the hobbit with the tracker is friendly......lol. :laugh:

LOL! No I changed my pic because I put up the other one just as a joke... Its the great debate in my house, why everyone thinks that they can only watch tv if and only if, they push 9 buttons on 3 remotes just for fun... lol!

I'm going to go and raise my light and pull her over if she is still close... But I should have been a bit more careful and maybe less high when I did it... lol!

When I supercrop (which I seem to do a lot of!) I put the tip of my thumb below the spot I want the angle to be and then wiggle it back and forth, using a bit more pressure every wiggle until I think it's flexible enough to bend it over. I break a lot fewer branches now than I used to :).

That sounds like what I was trying to do... I just rushed it... I am definitely going to do it again with the next ones. I was looking your journals and if thats what you are doing to get them to fill out like that then I'm in and its something I'll get good at! ;)

Finally read all 6 pages and my god what some good looking autos. I’m currently running photos. Although I did buy some Royal Dwarf Autos from RQS. Definitely taking a few lessons from you. Pretty interesting CO2 canister you have there. Will be pulling up a seat to see how this ends up!

Welcome @BarstowSmoker and thanks for stopping in! Thanks for the high fives on my plants... These autos are some interesting animals... Please comment whenever you want, as the community discussions is where its at on this site!!

To give you a bit of a better update... I have some beauty flowers coming in...

I am at day... 50 for 3 of my girls!! And the Gypsy Widow is 40ish...??? Something like that..These girls are starting to bulk up a bit and the smell that hits me when I open the door of the room.... WOW!! Here they are:

Group shot... Cheese up front and to the right...

Lemon Drop

Gypsy Widow...

Here's some more Lemon Drop flowers...

And here is my Amnesia that is starting to frost up and build some bud...

Well... I'll post some cleaner (less purple) pics tomorrow! Have a fantastic evening!

Sooooooo....

I've started a new journal and would appreciate if you could drop over on it...

I'm going to be building a new Grow room... going to discuss and build it right the first time...

Your opinions matter!

The Peeece-ful gardener's laboratory...

:passitleft:

That sounds like what I was trying to do... I just rushed it... I am definitely going to do it again with the next ones. I was looking your journals and if thats what you are doing to get them to fill out like that then I'm in and its something I'll get good at! ;)
Supercropping is how I got that canopy on my flowering AK-47. Every shoot that is on the branch below the main top is now directly under the light and can become a new top!

Supercropping is how I got that canopy on my flowering AK-47. Every shoot that is on the branch below the main top is now directly under the light and can become a new top!

Dude that is some awesome shit! When did you say is the optimum time for that? Or do you just do it as you feel the need now and from the look of the plant? It's some serious skill...

I ended up raising my light another 6"... too much of a chicken shit to try again... lol!

They are bulking up nicely.✌️

They are starting to really push out the flowers... I'm going to go out and give them a big drink right before they have their sleep... Full feed of nutes again, and will dial my Ph in where it should be this time! Maybe see if I can't 'STUFF' them with the goods to build bud! :)

I'm not going to lie @InTheShed everytime I look at that 2 foot long stem... and then see all the other lower potential cobs coming up... all I think about is the missed opportunity... Good thing I have more seeds and more plans! YAY!!

They are starting to really push out the flowers... I'm going to go out and give them a big drink right before they have their sleep... Full feed of nutes again, and will dial my Ph in where it should be this time! Maybe see if I can't 'STUFF' them with the goods to build bud! :)
Your really should be feeding and watering shortly after lights on so the plants intake more of them. Plants send nutes back to the roots during the dark period

Your really should be feeding and watering shortly after lights on so the plants intake more of them. Plants send nutes back to the roots during the dark period

Now where in the hell have yah been with that little nugget of golden information! LOL! Thanks dude! I only gave them a light watering as I had lost one of my burping pails of water to the mutt Diesel! lol

I went in and pulled all the girls out and gave them a bit of a trim and tried to make them look a bit respectable...
I only removed any fans that were on the lower level and had discolouring... I'm hoping they don't take it too badly and slow down, but they looked so scruffy...

I also tied that one long tip over... try and give the rest of the growth a reason to grow more.

I'll hit them on their next feeding right after lights on.

DAY 53

Cheese Auto from - Canuck Seeds

Gypsy Widow from - Oasis Seeds

Amnesia Auto - Canuck Seeds

Lemon Drop - Oasis Seeds

My 4 girls...

So... I decided I'm going to get two photos going... I'm going to start a Cinderella 99 and a white widow... my two favs...

I'm going to start these two as I really want to try Mainlining or a manifold... which ever you want to call it... These 4 should be all done in a couple weeks and it will be a perfect time to throw in two more girls with the intent on growing two monster plants... Was going to wait for the new room... but... waiting is for wussies! lol! Let's grow and get out of control!!

lol! I need some sleep apparently!

Dude that is some awesome shit! When did you say is the optimum time for that? Or do you just do it as you feel the need now and from the look of the plant? It's some serious skill...

I've been doing it on a regular basis on my photos as they grow until I get them about as wide as I think I can handle. I did the flowering AK-47 about 10 days before I flipped it and again (less strenuously) a few times in flower to spread the buds out.

I must say I haven't supercropped an auto yet as I LST those and keep them as low as I can. Some of them can take high stress and some can't.
I'm not going to lie @InTheShed everytime I look at that 2 foot long stem... and then see all the other lower potential cobs coming up... all I think about is the missed opportunity... Good thing I have more seeds and more plans! YAY!!
Though if I had an auto that did that I'm sure I would have bent it over at the first sign it was sprinting northward! Or at least tied it down early ;).

Those plants look good from here Peeece!

So ever have one of those moments where the sixth sense kicks in?

Was getting ready for work, and was getting the vape loaded up... went outside on the back deck to have my coffee and the other side neighbours (fantastic people) were out side... they are that type of people that have the back yars that goes into neighbourhood tours showcasing landscapes and flower beds... know the ones I mean? Well I love them to death, but they are nosy as hell! lol! Anyway after sitting outside and saying our pleasantries I had this overwhelming urge that I should go check on the girls... I try and avoid their watching eyes just cause I know they are social butterflies and would come right out and ask... Any way... I tried to avoid it, then said screw it, grabbed a box of books that the Mrs. is going through and carried it out to the shed... lol
Well... I opened the door and BOOM.. the heat coming out is off the charts!! I turn up the intake fan to try and figure out where and why its like this and the exhaust side had come completely off the fan housing..
Needless to say the temp dropped from 54 degrees Celcius (thats like 200F or something like that! LOL!!) down to 26 in about 5 minutes... lol!
Those little bitches don't know who they are dealing with, when it comes to getting the most out of them!
I told them after I fixed it that if they all didn't start gaining weight I'd be chopping them down next! little do they know...

Day 54... Hmmmm... I think I'm pretty close to suggested maturity date on a couple of these... guess I should check the trichs...

Good catch Peeece, excellent spidey sense! Might I recommend jubilee clips?

Buds looking frosty and dense. Nice save.

Jubilee clips? more'tell...More'tell...

Back
Top Bottom