My First Auto March Madness - Lemon Drop, Gypsy Widow, Cheese, Amnesia

Jubilee clips? more'tell...More'tell...
Hose clamps?
Jubilee clips - Google Search
41CiLqpuKkL._SX425_.jpg

Now I'm with yah! I was going to go out and chech the trichs as we are at 8 weeks... day 56! Then I went around and tried to get caught up on some of the other journals that are out there... and I come across @Troy01 Auto journal... 118 days... for an auto!! I'm definitely letting these girls put their Thanksgiving pants on and get them to chub up a bit!

So on a happy note... I have been trying to FIM every plant I have grown on here... missed them all until the Gypsy Widow in this group! I have 4 tops all coming out of the same spot!

Group shot

And the rest of the rowdies

Its almost Friday here...

Have a great day tomorrow!

Quick update from last night... Girls are filling in... I'm going out tonight to tie some of the Gypsy widow down and awy to try and push some serious bud growth... We'll see... I'm pretty impressed with this Auto run... They have really turned out nicely so far and after seeing a few of the other Auto journals finishing off now I'm not going to rush these girls at all... Going to check some trichs tomorrow just to see if any are turning amber...
Day 59...

I agree with InTheShed, I call them freaks lol. They are some great autos out there now. I can remember when they was a lot of junk out there and it was very hard to find a decent yielding and potent auto. The autos will yield as good or better than photos now for the amount of time that they take. They are looking good though and I hope you have some freaks in there lol.
I had 4 THC Bomb autos that started showing pistils around 12" tall (30-ish days old) finished out at 32" tall after 11 weeks flowering. They were all psycho

Looking great, definitely don't rush. It took my thc bomb autos 110 days to finish up and they was suppose to be 65 day seed to harvest lol. Two of them yielded right at 6oz and two yielded over 4oz so they was well worth the wait.✌
So did you just go off your trichs to tell you when to chop her? I havent even looked at any of mine up close, so I guess I should in the event that one of these girls ripened quickly. That lemon Drop has been fattening up nicely but the new pistols have slowed and the majority have turned brown... I'll take the scope out tonight and have a look.n Thanks for the advice... these autos have been fun to grow, if you are looking for a filler cycle or just want to try some different ones... I'm babbling... On the last of my Cinderella... :(

Looks good to me, but why dem leaves wet doh?
Good eye Shed! I misted these girls with just plain old de-chlorinated tap water. When I water them I give their under growth a good misting... then mist them when the last jug of water is running through them... I bought the bottle and was going to use that Bogashki (wrong spelling) in it, but have since just sprayed water...

I had 4 THC Bomb autos that started showing pistils around 12" tall (30-ish days old) finished out at 32" tall after 11 weeks flowering. They were all psycho
So... 16 weeks? Did I read that right? I'm gonna go out and check on them and grab some specimens to check the trichs... The cheese since tying her down have turned and stretched quite a bit... The buds better start stacking up or its going to be some pretty light fluffy shit... lol! Thanks for the info Preston!

evening mr.P, nice and slow, but cracking looking ladies mr.P, id you can hit what @EastCoastGhost or near there I'd be a smiling man ....
Mr. Smeegol nice of you to stop by! EastCoast is a wealth of knowledge and a solid guy! Can't go wrong with a friend like that

So did you just go off your trichs to tell you when to chop her? I havent even looked at any of mine up close, so I guess I should in the event that one of these girls ripened quickly. That lemon Drop has been fattening up nicely but the new pistols have slowed and the majority have turned brown... I'll take the scope out tonight and have a look.n Thanks for the advice... these autos have been fun to grow, if you are looking for a filler cycle or just want to try some different ones... I'm babbling... On the last of my Cinderella... :(
Yea I just kept check on the trics and harvested when ready .✌️

Here are the two that I would say will be the closest to be ready... Amnesia and Lemon Drop... The Cheese, ever since I tied her over is growing like that freak Ya'll were talking about... she's stretching and filling out everywhere... I tied Gypsy back a bit... she was a solid bush at the top and the side bud sights weren't getting very much... She seems happy and all the flowers have turned over night to be facing toward the light again... Going to give them a big drink tomorrow once light come back on... Any way, here are some trich shots and the girls

Amnesia Trichs all of them are pure milky looking... very cloudy zero amber...

Lemon Drop... There are a few amber's on this one... This lemon Drop may be the first to go...

Cheese turning into that freak...

Have a great night... Its Friday tomorrow... June 1st... Nearly half way through 2018... not sure how I feel about that... lol! any way!
:Namaste:

Man they are looking great, when looking at trics try to look on bud and not leaves to judge when to harvest cause your trics on the leaves will turn amber a lot sooner than the ones on the actual bud. That Amnesia is gonna be some fire. I want to grow a Amnesia soon lol.✌️

I’m gonna be running some Blue Dream’matic autos and Brooklyn Sunrise autos in a few weeks. I’m hoping to have my new grow space finished within the next few months and I’m gonna have two 4by8 tents in there, one will be flower tent and the other with be half veg tent and other half I will keep a run of autos in at all times.✌️

So... 16 weeks? Did I read that right? I'm gonna go out and check on them and grab some specimens to check the trichs... The cheese since tying her down have turned and stretched quite a bit... The buds better start stacking up or its going to be some pretty light fluffy shit... lol! Thanks for the info Preston!
I couldn't believe it... I've had 3 strains run real long like that. Jack Herer auto, Green Crack auto, and that THC Bomb auto. Tricomes all stayed crystal clear through week 8-9-ish... and finished out soon after. All 3 of them flowered between 9-11 weeks.

I just remember the stretch on THC Bomb being insane.

I couldn't believe it... I've had 3 strains run real long like that. Jack Herer auto, Green Crack auto, and that THC Bomb auto. Tricomes all stayed crystal clear through week 8-9-ish... and finished out soon after. All 3 of them flowered between 9-11 weeks.

I just remember the stretch on THC Bomb being insane.
My thc bombs stretched up pretty good also and had some nice colas. I’m hoping the Blue Dream’matic and the Brooklyn Sunrise will finish in 80-90 days anyway. Be nice if they finished at the 70day mark like breeder says but I like some amber in my bud, at least 20-30% so it will probably take a little extra time I’m thinking.✌️

Man they are looking great, when looking at trics try to look on bud and not leaves to judge when to harvest cause your trics on the leaves will turn amber a lot sooner than the ones on the actual bud. That Amnesia is gonna be some fire. I want to grow a Amnesia soon lol.✌️
Thanks dude... That plant is freaking me out right now... she's so short... and the buds are solid and just getting fat... I'm smiling just thinking about it... I'll give yah a good smoke report for sure!

I’m gonna be running some Blue Dream’matic autos and Brooklyn Sunrise autos in a few weeks. I’m hoping to have my new grow space finished within the next few months and I’m gonna have two 4by8 tents in there, one will be flower tent and the other with be half veg tent and other half I will keep a run of autos in at all times.✌️

Thats awesome! That's what I'm thinking... @Guy Cavallero has his veg room set up with a 2X2 tent on its side and up high...(I think that's what I remember). I'm thinking the same thing, run some CFL's in a similar space and start all the clones and get the plants going (Is that how you do it Guy?)... I am going to do something just like that and always have autos growing out...
I want to make a cure area out in it as well... whether its a fridge and I cure it in that or something similar... These autos are pretty fun actually... like no stress... get them started set the lights and wait... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom