My First Grow, My Own Strain-Sledge Hammer & Hpno Buzz

I hope everyone enjoyed there 420!!!! I Sure Did!! :) I have pic updates for you all to see!!! I also have a new addition to the family!! I call her 'Ms.420' she broke earth yesterday on 420!!! :) She is a mystery bagseed I found in my granddad's shed!?!?!? Im still confused on how and/or why it was there!!! Anywho... Here are the pics as promised!!

This is the 'Sledgehammer' on her 7th week of flowering!!:)
3months_old_SH.jpg
3months_old_SH2.jpg
3months_old_SH3.jpg
3months_old_SH4.jpg
3months_old_SH5.jpg
3months_old_SH6.jpg
3months_old_SH7.jpg

This is the new grow box/set up I am going to be using for flowering!!!
New_Set-Up2.jpg

Its still undergoing construction and perfection!!

Finally here is the mystery girl that broke earth yesterday on 420!!!
1day_old_Ms_420.jpg
1day_old_Ms_420-2.jpg

Don't forget to check out the update pics on my second grow, the infamous 'SourBlueKush'!!!:):)

Its been a while since ive updated this thread, but now that im here I have pics of the final harvest on the SledgeHammer!! I think I harvested a week or two early but it was still A.O.K.!!
SH_Harvested_Dried.jpg
SH_Harvested_Dried2.jpg
I smoked some and let me tell you, the name speaks for its self!!! :) :tokin: well on to the next grows!!!

Good going bro! Congrats on some nics looking hairy budz!! :thumb: They look quite purple in the pictures :smokin: tasty strain??
:peace:CA215

Thanks! I was excited too complete my fisrt grow with very few erros/problems!! :) It is indeed a very flavorful strain! A taste of maple in the top buds more than the rest, but still very skunky like!! :)

Grats on the harvest! They look tasty! :goodjob:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom