First Grow On My Own

It's been busy around the house for Christmas, but I did manage to chop these gals down on saturday night, after a 2 day dark period. I wet trimmed one just to test out the difference, all the others will get dry trimmed.

I'm looking forward to getting these gals trimmed up once they're dry and see what the final results are. I'm not expecting ridiculous yields, but hopefully will be enough enough to make it worth while.

I just finished up trimming last night. The results were not overwhelming. There was a lot of popcorn and larfy buds on the bottoms of these gals, I definitely should have stripped them up higher. I thought the stuff that I left was going to get enough light to develop more maturely but it did not.

In the end I put a little over 6 oz in jars and froze a bunch of the larfy stuff with the trim to process into butter and bubble in the near future.

I think the tent was a little underpowered with the two Bestva lights that were in it. On the next run I'm definitely going to be more aggressive at lollipopping away the small stuff on the bottom. I also think this HLG is going to kick the Bestva's ass pretty hard in overall coverage, penetration and quality. So hopefully several factors will make the next run more successful.

Got the tent cleaned out and the new light hung and testing temps. I definitely need more fans, this guy is putting off a ton more light and a bit more heat as well.

Thanks everyone who stuck in there with me! I think the next set of photos in this tent are going to be pretty awesome so make sure you check that out in a couple of weeks when I get it going. I also have my auto tent going right now and I promise to start updating it more now that the holidays are wrapping up.

Those Lm301bs are crazy bright. and the PPFD/j output is insane.
what are ya gonna grow under the new sun?

Right now I'm planning for another round of photos. I have more northern lights seeds, so I plan to do 2 of those along with one granddaddy purple and one Northern lights x chronic that I have waiting. Just those 4. I'm hoping it goes well with the new lights and more manageable canopy.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviewsforum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom