My First Grow

hi all just to let you know my camera is fuked the now so as soon as i get a new one or get mine fixed i will post more pics for yous to see but they are looking very sexy now

FREE THE WEED:yummy:

100_13772.jpg

100_13792.jpg

100_13752.jpg

This is them at three and a half weeks and they look sooooooo tasteyyyyyyyyy

ed some more pics to my album if yous care to have a look
100_13932.jpg
this is a bit worrieing is it ment to go like this its only got about five weeks left befor they get choped just asking apart from tht they are looking great

thats me chopped down five of my eight plants not got my camera with me the now so cant upload any the now but will put some up when i get the camera back they are smelling great and did not get much of these but it was ok going to get new seeds i think better ones and try them but i need to wait a while as am still doing my wee ones tht i dont know what there are yet but will let you know what they turn out to be but heres hoping its females look like it and smell like it. the mazar kush has alot of thc and its stinky as well not smoked it yet will tell you in 30 mins lol still have my strawberry blue still to come they are just ready yet weeek this tuesday and one more kush so cant wait for them to let you know how they are.

P020710_11_28_01_.jpg
thats me chopped all my plants and they are looking gd and my mate has just said to mee its a fucking great smoke he is waisted lol so this is my sign off will keep cheeking tho

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom