My first homegrow was overdried, and thus is a pain to vape - Also, Hello!

PaxVobiscum

420 Member
I put some in the bowl, get one, maybe two good hits off the bong and it’s black as soot. Keep in mind my medical issues require high temps, and as such I’m usually running between 415° and 420, but will venture up to 430° if sleep is far from me. I’m also planning on acquiring a ball vape in the near future, so that should be fun. I’ve been using cannabis for about ten years now, since before it was rec legal in CA. By this I mean I was ordering it off the black market. Right up until I got busted by DHS.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @PaxVobiscum

Have you ever thought about growing your own Medication?
Would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

I put some in the bowl, get one, maybe two good hits off the bong and it’s black as soot. Keep in mind my medical issues require high temps, and as such I’m usually running between 415° and 420, but will venture up to 430° if sleep is far from me. I’m also planning on acquiring a ball vape in the near future, so that should be fun. I’ve been using cannabis for about ten years now, since before it was rec legal in CA. By this I mean I was ordering it off the black market. Right up until I got busted by DHS.
Hello and welcome, put a slither of potato peel in a plastic sandwich bag with weed for a day or two and moisture will transfer back into the weed and no it won't taste like potatoes 🤣 dont forget to take it out when you're done

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom