My First Journal: First Time LED And 3rd Grow

Yeah could've lost some water weight already. See how you are in a few days. Any yield is a good yield and it's something to work on. I weighed my gorilla glue straight after trim and she was around 600g. Now down to 128g when it went into the jar.
And your glue looked like a monster thou lol would have fort u got bit more but my drying est bin bit wrong lol

Yeah well se lol I fort they were guna produce 3 4 but never mind others ones are the quaded ones there's more on them but now they starting to lean bad aswell I'm guna try hardest to tie them 2 back up and cut the rest down so can have tied up on each branch really want most tricombes to be amber in them 2 hopefully pug me to sleep at night trouble sleeping
Was gonna ask what the trichomes and pistils were looking like? They put on a lot of weight in the final weeks so chopping early will have an impact on yield. You could try wrapping string around the outside of the plant to stop the branches leaning out and bending too much.

Was gonna ask what the trichomes and pistils were looking like? They put on a lot of weight in the final weeks so chopping early will have an impact on yield. You could try wrapping string around the outside of the plant to stop the branches leaning out and bending too much.
They are milky with a few amber tips and was guna se what harvesting at different times but I looked at it earlier and just all falling one way but I'm guna try put some rope on 2 and keep going for bit longer second time just water but did use flawless finish aswell IL take pic later of / if I can tie back up lol

I done it so few more days they pistols just stoped growing on back ones tricombes still milky first first any had about 10% amber rest milky

IMG_20210219_021028.jpg

IMG_20210219_020931.jpg

IMG_20210219_020925.jpg

thats what im struggling with , the tied up rope to separate them
If that rope gets lose they all just fall bar the front one lol trying to leave it as long as I can I untwisted 3 bits of rope washed dryed then used lol works alright tbf going to order so retractable sting next time like a builders line or something

Chopped down my shit plant I'm guna use for hash to press to rosin chopped buds up and chucked in trim pile for dry and keeps about an Oz that looked ok to smoke still the other 3 are still milky but rope holding strong still lol

Got 68g dry ready for jar out of the plant I topped as I tryed different ways the most effective I seen so far is quading them other 3 still going had just water for a week now I will cut down end of week if the tricomes finally go amber

I choped my other ones Tuesday the cost of my electric was silly the hole way throu having to have a heater on the hole time so I'm going to be dealing tents with a friend 80/80/160 and going to put some at his two with a feed autopot feed system what he wants to try and IL soil mine in his tent at mine with my light should only need heater at night and will only need the 600w one not the 2400w one cost me so much that last one but have enough nutes for next one easily so will save a bit lol

Back
Top Bottom