My First Journal: First Time LED And 3rd Grow

Pics......
I can't get a pic the thing to check tricombes is small and hard to se I'd never get camera to sit were your eye goes lol IL try get as close as I can to it later lights off now till 1

I left that flawless finish 24hrs after mixing to se if the pH will drop it was at 7.55 so definitely not pH stable atall I need to look into so different nutes I think not really rating advance nutes or maybe one more run with everything so ready for a problem when they occur not to sure what to do

I left that flawless finish 24hrs after mixing to se if the pH will drop it was at 7.55 so definitely not pH stable atall I need to look into so different nutes I think not really rating advance nutes or maybe one more run with everything so ready for a problem when they occur not to sure what to do

Not sure of your budget but I have a YouTube linked in my grow journal (in my signature) that may be of assistance? I automated my pH control early in my grow but automation can be a double edged sword so you still need to keep an eye on things but I do believe it serves to allow you to keep your main focus on other things.

I don't rely 100% on this DIY solution (uses an aquarium controller) for absolute values (get two different rating from two different meters) but I have found it very effective for relative control. For example, my American Marine controller is a good +/- 0.20 different than my hand-held meter (even after calibrating both) so I split the difference and just set my center point to be - 0.20 from my hand held and it holds that setting with stabile levels. Remember that the pH scale is logarithmic, not linear so the difference in values are in multiples if 10 so be careful if you go this route...

I will say that anytime you automate, you still should take sample readings regularly because I have had things go crazy on me but 95% of my grow has been worry free (in terms of pH). I built mine awhile ago so there may be more affordable controller options now? I want to say I built mine for somewhere around $300.

Just an option...

I can't get a pic the thing to check tricombes is small and hard to se I'd never get camera to sit were your eye goes lol IL try get as close as I can to it later lights off now till 1
This is all I could get all top heavy now an leaning might have to tigh some up to stop falling an snapping

IMG_20210214_130052.jpg

IMG_20210214_130040.jpg

IMG_20210214_130014.jpg

IMG_20210214_125955.jpg

There leaning like hell now guna try an tie some branches up but I'm thinking fishing wire and hang from top tie at bottom of bud?
Yea i usually tie to the stem below the bud and tie it up. But whatever holds them up :thumb:

Looking good good in here. Harvest using Trichomes and based on what sort of high you want. Majority milky = clear cerebral high, Majority amber = couch lock high. So you might want somewhere in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom