My First Journal, Kanno 26: I Will Grow 6 Critical Plants From Royal Queen Seeds

Hi fellow growers, today is day 60 of flowering on my pineapple plants. And the time has come to cut them, they have about 5-10% amber. This is what two flowers look like.
IMG_20221003_152954.jpg
IMG_20221003_152513.jpg

And on one plant I started to see resin or whatever it is. But it's brutally sticky and I'm seeing it for the first time, don't you know what it is?
IMG_20221003_150553.jpg

Thanks for stopping by. :Namaste: 🖖

Hi fellow growers, today is day 60 of flowering on my pineapple plants. And the time has come to cut them, they have about 5-10% amber. This is what two flowers look like.
IMG_20221003_152954.jpg
IMG_20221003_152513.jpg

And on one plant I started to see resin or whatever it is. But it's brutally sticky and I'm seeing it for the first time, don't you know what it is?
IMG_20221003_150553.jpg

Thanks for stopping by. :Namaste: 🖖
Wow! So around how many days total for these? And also WOW on that sap! I *think* that’s a good thing. Someone will know. I haven’t had that yet but have seen others who have. Nice job Kanno!

Wow! So around how many days total for these? And also WOW on that sap! I *think* that’s a good thing. Someone will know. I haven’t had that yet but have seen others who have. Nice job Kanno!
Hi @Jon, I hope you are doing well after the events that happened at your place and that you are all well and healthy. It looked terrible on the news. And otherwise, I tricked the girls today ;)

Hi @Jon, I hope you are doing well after the events that happened at your place and that you are all well and healthy. It looked terrible on the news. And otherwise, I tricked the girls today ;)
Tricked the girls? Tricked them into doing something? Tricked them into thinking something? Tricked them into listening to Cheap Trick? How’d you trick the girls???? Inquiring minds want to know, @Kanno26!!

Congratulations Kanno! That dripping is Guttation. I don't know why sometimes it happens but it's cool!
I know I could look it up, but what is it? Sap and sugars?

Guttation is the exudation of drops of xylem sap on the tips or edges of leaves of some vascular plants, such as grasses, and a number of fungi, which are not plants but were previously categorized as such and studied as part of botany. Wikipedia

Guttation happens at night when the soil is very moist and the roots absorb water. If there is too much water, root pressure causes the water to squeeze out of the plant and onto the tips of the leaves

Okay, I looked it up. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hello colleagues, this is how I hung my pineapple
IMG_20221004_174254.jpg
IMG_20221004_174205.jpg
Just slight air movement, 60 f and 60 rh.
Congrats Amigo. :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hello fellow growers, and here is the harvest of pineapple Kush, today I put it in jars, they are 3.6 liter jars and there are around 450 grams, which is good after the problems I did myself, but in the end it turned out quite well ;). But my goal is to overcome this in my new diary where I will grow Bubble Kush so hopefully I can avoid all the problems. But you know, you learn by making mistakes.
IMG_20221013_193652.jpg

Hello fellow growers, and here is the harvest of pineapple Kush, today I put it in jars, they are 3.6 liter jars and there are around 450 grams, which is good after the problems I did myself, but in the end it turned out quite well ;). But my goal is to overcome this in my new diary where I will grow Bubble Kush so hopefully I can avoid all the problems. But you know, you learn by making mistakes.
IMG_20221013_193652.jpg
Congratulations @Kanno26! Hard to complain too much about a pound of weed! 454 is the magic number!! Great job. Can you please tag me on the Bubble Kush journal?

IMG_20221013_193652.jpg
:thumb: great job my friend. :welldone:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom