Strickly420's First Grow From Seed 4 Strains All Feminized

they look great!nice macros too,I guess it depends on how you like your smoke bro. mostly cloudy or white heads is an upitty get shit done kinda buzz and the more amber they get the heavier couchlock it gets.personally I like em both:) you could take a plant or 2 down when they're mostly cloudy and leave the others until they have like 20-30% amber trychs and have the best of both worlds:ganjamon:

ps: looks like at least a week maybe more,theres still alot of clear heads there

They are all in different stages of readyness, so I may harvest them all at the same time. I really couldnt find a straight foreward answer on their genetics so Im not sure if they are Sativas/Hybrid/Indica. So I figure if we harvest them at 3 different points (which they seem to to be in 3 different stages right now) we can decide how we like this strain the best. I like having both sativas for the day and indicas for at night. We have more Himalayan seeds to pop so it will be nice knowing what Im growing lol

I like the plan. Experience it at different levels and find what works best for you. :)

So our seedlings dont seem to like the home I built them. I got the light as close as I can for now and I added some shiny insulation on 2 sides to help reflect light. They were popped before dec 14and are growing SLOW. They have gotten 2 feedings of hygrozyme and veg nutes from botanicare. Its looks like only 15 are gonna make it. Hope these Himalayans are ready soon so I can get these seedlings under better light.
2013-01-03_10-31-02_528.jpg

I say elevate them if that's as low as your light goes..
Use books, boxes, or whatever to get them closer to the light.
remove the reflective material so it's not frying them.
and repot them deeper in the soil.
breezy fan on em?
They should pull through.

what are temps in that box?

I do have fans, one inline with the light and a box fan tilted upward. They do sway a little, but i may need to put another one in there.

Unfortunately their first week temps were in the 50s, now it stays between 65-70.

They are under a 175watt MH on a magnetic ballast.

I will see about raising the cups when their light comes on.

hello how's it growing today i have a garden with 35 plants under 3000 watts of HPS I just wen't 12/12 a few days ago my plants are 3 feet tall the strain is lambsbread should finish at 5 feet or so my room is 13 x12 feet

hello how's it growing today i have a garden with 35 plants under 3000 watts of HPS I just wen't 12/12 a few days ago my plants are 3 feet tall the strain is lambsbread should finish at 5 feet or so my room is 13 x12 feet

sick!
where's your journal??

I do have fans, one inline with the light and a box fan tilted upward. They do sway a little, but i may need to put another one in there.

Unfortunately their first week temps were in the 50s, now it stays between 65-70.

They are under a 175watt MH on a magnetic ballast.

I will see about raising the cups when their light comes on.

First week in the 50's?
Wow.. that's cold for babies.
No wonder they stretched so much..

They should be fine if you maintain warmth for them and give them jiggle to build strength..

First week in the 50's?
Wow.. that's cold for babies.
No wonder they stretched so much..

They should be fine if you maintain warmth for them and give them jiggle to build strength..

Yea... not my proudest moment. I was so worried about going to vegas I didnt check ghe temps when I put them in there. Owell its all getting worked out, I cant transplant them in that cabinet, theres not enough room. They will get transplanted when the Himalayans finish up.

I agree with jon,
(had to re read your post.)
thought you were just feeding water for some reason.
I'd hold off on any food until they're able to stand on their own.
A little hygrozyme could be ok, at like 1/4 strength with PH'd water.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Finally Got caught up Strickly Lol.

First things first congrats on the first harvest and sorry to here about the nanners, wish i could have been around a bit more for the rest of the grow.

Secondly, very glad to see you have got some more girls in and i will definitely be around for this.

Stay Green :bravo:

HHeeeeeyyyyaaaaa POPCORN! Glad to have ya back! :high-five:

The naners def sucked, but ive got some more seeds I can practice with before I pop the expensive GDP seeds lol im impressed with what Ive harvested thus far but the Himalayans are so much larger that I cant wait to see how much they produce! Hopefully my next batch of ladies will be prettier like yours :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom