It is an experiment I am trying out with the CO2 cylinder. I have noticed a difference with no CO2 bags vs Having them in the room.

Sorry I've been quiet guys just a quick update sorry this one hasn't been too in depth I'l try harder with my next journal shame as the girls are doing great. These pics are from today and will be 3 weeks into flower tomorrow. Top 2 are from the aquafarm others are from larger tent.

Sorry I've been quiet guys just a quick update sorry this one hasn't been too in depth I'l try harder with my next journal shame as the girls are doing great. These pics are from today and will be 3 weeks into flower tomorrow. Top 2 are from the aquafarm others are from larger tent.

They are looking very good. Keep it up.

Cheers guys! Can't wait to see what the aquafarm turns out like got a friend with the smaller waterfarm and smaller tent and he pulls over 10oz dry every time

So the girls are 3 1/2 weeks into flower and and have all had a hair cut and seem to be doing fine. I've now stopped using the bud ignitor and am using big bud and hammerhead a long with my a+b and have raised the ec to 2.0. One thing I've noticed about using the ph perfect line from advanced my ph in my res is always in the sweet spot I add it at the lower end 5.2 and even after topping up with feed and plan water before another res change in roughly 5 days it's still always comes out at 6.3. Top 3 pics big tent bottom 3 aqua farm.

Could do with a bit of advice guys I'm about 25 days into flower and as you can see I've got a pretty even canopy the plants have all been stripped of the lower third as you can see in the pics above. I'm just wondering if it would be worth stripping some more of the bigger fan leaves to allow more light through as you can see in the video. Also the back two defiantly have more indica characteristics even tho one is a different plant anyway.
View media item 1517964

Well I stopped using the calmag about a week after flower but started using it again now water starts at about .3/.4 add .2 calmag sensi bloom a+b taking it to about 1.6 then the last two weeks 40ml of bib bud 40ml 20ml of hammer head and 40ml on sensizym taking my ec to about 1.9/2.0 then ph to 6.0 iv now dropped the big bud this weekend and am just using the hammer head

If used the advanced line all the way bud ignitor first 2 weeks then the big bud and hammerhead now just that then iv got overdrive for the finisher and flawless finish for the flush

your mix is nitrogen rich and it will affect bud formation. Hence the dark green colour. Im not a fan of the mix you are using, I don't like advanced nutes boosts, the pk isn't very good and Neither is big bud. I suggest you change you boost to buddhas tree pk and metaboost, or to plagron green sensation or bloombastic. stop the calmag and drop ph to 5.8 going in as the media is likely alot higher than that which isn't good.

Back
Top Bottom