My grow room. 2.4 x 1 x 2.4 with 8 Flowering plants

Great harvest! Hopefully all your friends made it home safely. Key, no smoking in the car while transporting unless it is a good cigar. Hell, I like a good cigar in the car even if I'm not transporting. The buds look terrific! Great job!:peace:

Tasty buds i bet, Looks like you have more on the way.TokeUp

Don't want my friends to buy shit with theire clean money, and selling is not an option where I live.
I agree with your view here. I refuse to sell, because I hate to buy and I think everyone should be able to grow their own. A friend at work wanted me to get them some cannabis, I gave them a bud, and they thought I was strange. "You won't sell pot but you give me pot?"

You wouldn't belive the prices pr grams where I live, the ordinary price is allmost 30$ pr gram of weed. Weed here is verry special, we only have hash. Good hash though, but ppl are willing to pay 30ish $ for a gram of weed here.
That's because ppl dont grow here, I actully dont know why, maybe because the drug policy.

The gram price for hash is arround 20$, its usually Bubble hash, Pollen and Marroc

Im 22 yr old and have been smoking sience I was 14, the reason why I grow is not because its so expensive. Its because I wont to smoke my own smoke, it's more special everytime I light a joint. And ofcorse it helps not spending money on it ;) I save ALOT of money, and so do my friends :grinjoint:

DoopSther still around? Any updates?

ohh, I thought you guys got tired of my pictures ;)

Things are going super well, just made my first gram of hash using Ice-O-Lator bags. Can't wait to smoke it to morrow. I have still around 300 grams of trimmed leaves that I'm gonna make some ubah hash. Gonna update with some pictures later on.

Now me and 3 of my buddies are sitting here and just tried a smoke of arjans ultra haze #2. taste very good and gets us fucked up

C ya later guys

Hey guys, here are a new status update

2 of my Arjans are now on last week, they have been flushed for a week now.
The other 2 I have left is still long from done, they have 6 weeks left, and they look very nice so far.

if you read from my earlier posts I did an experiment early in flowering stage, when I trimmed the top off 3 of my plants, The difference is, I got enormous lower buds, but I kinda miss the cola.

Btw I made some ubah Hash with the left over leaves from earlier plants. The hash was super good. Got around 7 grams of hash, different qualities. Got some pictures

Here are some pictures Iv uploaded, with HPS on and off.

Peace :smokin::Rasta:

Here are the Hashish I made, from Good to the Best

1194.jpg

2173.jpg

3165.jpg

4100.jpg

Here are pictures of my Favorite Arjans, It still has 6 weeks left of flowering and its forming a massive cola for me, cant wait.

2175.jpg

1196.jpg

3167.jpg

4101.jpg

935.jpg

749.jpg

3814.jpg

Here are Picture of the other Arjans that has 6 weeks left. The buds are not as big as the other one, but it has more, specialy the lower part. Hopefully thyy will be smokeable.

2515.jpg

3915.jpg

2814.jpg

Here are my 2 plants I'm gonna take next week. Looks so nice and ready, But one of them I might keep a few days longer, it still has a little white hairs left compared to the other one, and I feel its still are growing in yield. None of these 2 plants had a main Cola

3714.jpg

3614.jpg

1029.jpg

1330.jpg

1430.jpg

1921.jpg

2915.jpg

3514.jpg

580.jpg

659.jpg

Here are some crystal pictures, Mostly from my 2 oldest females

3166.jpg

3014.jpg

1234.jpg

1030.jpg

1197.jpg

1331.jpg

1431.jpg

thx for the comments guys. Im glad you liked it.

Im gonna read your journal fat joe. I want to upgrade my yield when I recieve my next seeds. 30 new seeds, all feminized Hawaiian Snow, Cheese from greenhouse, and Blueberry from paradise I think.

Gonna try Scrog and fill up the whole space, gonna be interesting.
Looking for a good decent hydroponic setup. Must be easy to build though. Any suggestions? NFT method seems interesting for this grow.

HEY man very nice operation you got goin. i am glad to hear someone finaly mention Power Plant it is my fav man. i have 16 plants i JUST started harvesting here on 420, there are 40 sapplings growin, 10 clones. it is beutiful the buds are massive i am in heaven man. i had like 30 Power Plant seeds and some other random delicious bud types. as far as i can tell i have atleast 5 true ganja plants growin they are so very tall. and i also a huge variety of the best sativas and indicas you can find. i only bought the buds on the top shelf man only the club stuff. well cudos to your sweet Power Plants they lookin great. keep shmokin buddy

I can understand why its called Pure Power Plant. Its a hard kicker and very smooth taste. I would love to see some pictures :cool: . Seems very interesting. I'm waiting for my next operation G 13 Haze from barnys coffeshop
. Very nice coffeeshop, Smoked the G 13 Haze last year when I visited amsterdam.

Been smoking Arjans Ultra Haze for almost a month now, that is why I have been a way so long. The Arjans making me more social, but if I smoke to much It get very trippy and nice. This is the BEST sative I have ever smoked.

To day I'm gonna harvest my last plant. But my next operation it's on its way.

To day I'm starting a G 13 Haze journal as I am waiting for my seeds. They should be here in 5 days.

Still gonna update with new pictures here to

Peace :Rasta:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now…

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world…

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom