First Grow: Organic, CFLs, in 2.4 Sq Ft Box

Have to second that one, some of the most amazing looking buds I have ever seen. Great unbelievable job...+ rep I would give you 100 of them it they let me....

Holy cow, those are some amazing plants. Looks like little diamonds spread all over those things. Great job....

wow nice sugar on those buds

Bro now that's some dank!!

Those girls love the limelight. I think they are smiling at us:) WOW.
GL

amazing job the reward will be well worth it

You'd asked about yellowing on the leaf tips, I had the same thing going on in the last stages before I harvested. Good idea to let them dry out before you harvest, I could have waited a few days longer, but it just mans my dry time will be extended.

+++reps for an outstanding job!

Thanks, y'all, for visiting and for the kind words.

Beautiful Plants Gang, Are they still around the 12" mark?

Yes, the maximum height was about 12". Maximum.

During the first three weeks of the 12 hour light cycle the plants stretched toward the light, but in the remaining weeks the vertical growth nearly completely stopped (what a relief) and instead the plants started to flower more fully. During the initial 3-week stretching phase, I was adjusting branches every day, the growth was fast. I just kept pulling the branches down and spreading them out. After the third week, though, I only needed to make minor adjustments to keep the buds the perfect distance from the lights. I was eventually able to remove or loosen most of the twist ties that I'd been using for LST. Then, during the last 10 days or so the buds REALLY started to plump up, but without any additional vertical growth.

The distance from the floor of the cab to the lights is just 21.5" and the pots are about 9 1/4" tall.

The distance from soil level to the lights was 13".
DSCF000119.JPG

Surprise! As you can tell from the previous post . . .

All I can say is that the harvest has exceeded my expectations in every way. Quite frankly, I never expected to get so many juicy, "ganjalilcious" ("gangalicious") buds from two plants, each less than a foot tall, and grown under nothing but CFLs in 2.4 square feet of grow space. The buds are fatter and stickier and more amazing than I could have imagined. I owe a debt of gratitude to everyone who has contributed to this grow with their knowledge and support.

Gang,
its been great reading this forum and sharing in the excitement with you. Seriously. Im not too proud to say i learned from you and this grow. Complexity isnt needed, you can grow just fine keeping it simple and cost effective.
great job bro :goodjob:
when those cure its gonna be a very very good x-mas for you

Here are the buds from the smaller plant:
harvest_a_021_1.JPG

And here are the buds from the larger plant:
harvest_plant_b_024.JPG

And together . . .
harvest_plant_b_041.JPG

harvest_plant_b_048.JPG

harvest_plant_b_055.JPG

and a couple more:
harvest_plant_b_033.JPG

harvest_plant_b_020.JPG

Gang,
its been great reading this forum and sharing in the excitement with you.

Lol, i meant to say its been great reading this thread/journal ;)

Here are the buds from the smaller plant:
harvest_a_021_1.JPG

And here are the buds from the larger plant:
harvest_plant_b_024.JPG

And together . . .
harvest_plant_b_041.JPG

harvest_plant_b_048.JPG

harvest_plant_b_055.JPG

and a couple more:
harvest_plant_b_033.JPG

harvest_plant_b_020.JPG

Looks like a bountiful haul. You're the man gang. Without a doubt. I think i've officially run outta compliments to give ya tho lol ..

cant wait for final weight and smoke report :popcorn:

now thats one perfect canopy..+reps(if I can)
I appreciate it. Thanks.

gangalicious, I've been followin' your journal and have to say you have a beautiful set up and GREAT looking plants. Those buds are just gorgeous.

Congrats on a great grow!

:smokin:

Thanks a lot. And I'VE been following your journal too. What a great grow you guys had! Great plants! I spent lots of time on your thread really checking out your box setup too (I really like how you vented your lights), but mostly I'd just stare at those amazing buds. Then I'd fire up a congratulatory bowl. And then I'd stare at them some more.

Have to second that one, some of the most amazing looking buds I have ever seen. Great unbelievable job...+ rep I would give you 100 of them it they let me....

thanks so much, sonzor.

What a great job.:cheer::cheer:
Where and how you grew them is a compliment to your growing ability. ;)
Nice. :peace:

Thanks again, oldmedman.

Awesome grow man, im doing something similar at the moment.
You should be proud of those buds they look delicious.
Let us know the final weight :)

awesome news bro. smoking your own stuff is a feeling nothing can match. You gonna report back a final weight?

Hey, K20, thanks for stopping in again. I'm looking for an inexpensive and accurate scale. But, yes, I'd like to know the weight too. Wanna venture a guess ? ? ?

Nice stuff there!
I'm not used to guessing dried weight from wet, but that looks like about 3oz?

hope you enjoy that smizzoke.

Looks like a bountiful haul. cant wait for final weight and smoke report :popcorn:

Hey DroJo. You're the best, man. The best I tell ya! Seriously, I enjoy having you here.

Yeah, way more buddage than I expected for this type of setup. I wanna know the weight too but I gotta get a scale. And as for the smoke report, yes, the "official" smoke report won't be coming out for some time, but see, what happened was there were all these little gummy clippings and resiny goop all collectin' on my scissors and stuff while I was harvesting, and so of course I just kept scraping the tacky stuff off and eventually I had this little dark ball of resin, like a small pea . . . ;)

Hey, K20, thanks for stopping in again. I'm looking for an inexpensive and accurate scale. But, yes, I'd like to know the weight too. Wanna venture a guess ? ? ?
oh man I wish I could remember where I got my scale from. I paid less than 10 bucks for it, and it works wonders. I think I got it on eBay actually..

Back
Top Bottom