Gang's Second (Box) Grow: CFL + LST + Soil

Thanks bro. After about 2.5 weeks in the jars, the taste and harshness have improved considerably, but Gaia's buds are still not quite ready for prime time. Good for the vaporizer though, and potent like a mofo. There's nothing like smokin' and/or vapin' the homegrown, right? I haven't tested Jetsam in a while. Can't wait.

Thanks for stopping in irishboy!

Hey gang.. so no third run *sad face*?

Hey Dro! Surprise! Check out the new link in my sig bro! I've got a plant just starting to flower under a couple of 90W UFO LEDs and another plant flowering under some HO T-5s and fluorescents. Threw together a new cab for the LEDs and got a grow tent for the T-5 panel too.

Remember Flotsam, Jetsam's sis? Remember she was sick? Here's a sad pic in case you forgot:
DSCF0007a.jpg

Here is a picture of Flotsam taken a couple of days ago. She is the plant growing in the T5 tent setup. I'm gonna start a new journal for her as soon as I can. She's still got a few weeks to go. I would have started a journal earlier, but I've been a bit too busy lately.
DSCF000138.jpg

Thanks for stopping in Dro!

What an amazing recovery. Just goes to show, never give up on her, you never know what you are going to get.. Very nice job and wonderful plant...

Hey Dro! Surprise! Check out the new link in my sig bro! I've got a plant just starting to flower under a couple of 90W UFO LEDs and another plant flowering under some HO T-5s and fluorescents. Threw together a new cab for the LEDs and got a grow tent for the T-5 panel too.

Remember Flotsam, Jetsam's sis? Remember she was sick? Here's a sad pic in case you forgot:
DSCF0007a.jpg

Here is a picture of Flotsam taken a couple of days ago. She is the plant growing in the T5 tent setup. I'm gonna start a new journal for her as soon as I can. She's still got a few weeks to go. I would have started a journal earlier, but I've been a bit too busy lately.
DSCF000138.jpg

Holy Sh!t, wat a before and after! awesome job :adore::thumb:
You've got a grape thumb :biglaugh::rofl:

I've gotta keep an eye on ya, i never kno what yer up to lol:smokin:;)

:nicethread:

Dro :reading420magazine:

What an amazing recovery. Just goes to show, never give up on her, you never know what you are going to get.. Very nice job and wonderful plant...

Hey sonzor! She had lots of time to recover and then veg for a long while too as the other plants were flowering. I also got a new pH pen, and so it's likely the same problem will not happen again.

Thanks for stopping in.

Holy Sh!t, wat a before and after! awesome job :adore::thumb:
You've got a grape thumb :biglaugh::rofl:

I've gotta keep an eye on ya, i never kno what yer up to lol:smokin:;)

:nicethread:

Dro :reading420magazine:

Yeah, mang. I would have started a journal for her earlier, but I just haven't had the time, but now she's looking pretty good and so I'm thinking about posting a journal for her last several weeks as she flowers. Besides, I've got some unconventional T5s working in there.

Okay, so I think you know everything I'm up to now. Lemme see. Jetsam and (some of) Gaia are curing, then there's the LED thing, and then there's the T5 thing (w/Flotsam in the tent), and then there are some Sour D babies in my CFL Cabinet along with a nice clone of my usual strain. I think that's it.

I'll post Flotsam's T-5 grow update tonight in a new journal and put a link in my sig so you can find it.

DSCF0007a.jpg

DSCF000138.jpg

simply amazing plants + rep

Hey, how old was that jetsam when u stuck her into flowering?

I can't remember at all :lot-o-toke:, but she did have some health issues early on when she was just a little thing, so her growth was delayed a bit early on, and so she never got very big. I'm thinking she vegged for about a month or so.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Hope you decide to post another journal! ;) If you do, remember to post it here:
Journals in Progress

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Thanks 420 girl! Peace.

simply amazing plants + rep

Hey sonzor! Thanks for stopping by! Hope everything is going great for you.

Back
Top Bottom