My grow room. 2.4 x 1 x 2.4 with 8 Flowering plants

Not really. If I had uniform size in the bunch I would put all my lights on the top. With that many lumens all together the results would be great. Haveing to split them up stinks, but I have no choice with the size variations. Once these 3 are chopped down, I am going sea of green with the mesh, and all lights on top.

Hey guys,

Thx Moose for the comment, but I think you are gonna enjoy this even more :grinjoint:

The plants are 53 days into flowering and the colas are getting bigger and bigger. My plants need water everyday now.

Here are some pictures of main Colas, They still have some time to flower, only 15 - 20% red hairs. I wonder how big they will get. But they look real great super fresh and healthy all covered in resins

1160.jpg

2145.jpg

3144.jpg

477.jpg

555.jpg

643.jpg

735.jpg

830.jpg

They are beautiful! Excellent growing skills DoopSther! This will be an excellent harvest.

This picture is from above. My tallest girl is 180cm high. This picture is not her

4412.jpg

As I wrote earlier I am flowering 3 of my Arjans Ultra Haze's #2. They have been flowering since new year. They take 13 weeks. and have grown ALOT on the few days. I trimmed of the top of plant so it might grow two colas ( Like a Horn ), atm its seems to be working.

1224.jpg

1324.jpg

That keif looks yummy!
The plant is looking good. Don't forget, since you chopped the top, give her an other full week to recuperate and to get back on track.

Thx Boss.

My plants are still budding and looks super tasty, 3 of the plants are starting to hang, they can't hold all the weight of bud. I'm so curious on the end harvest and how big the buds will get full ripen and swelled.

I took some more new resin pictures. They look so tasty.

This is a Snow White and Second one is a PPP. The Top Cola on last picture is Snow White

1022.jpg

3147.jpg

1167.jpg

738.jpg

2217.jpg

I took some Pictures of my Arjans Ultra Hazes #2. They are 9 days into flowering.

This one is allmost 60 inches tall, I flowered it when it was 32 Inches

1168.jpg

2150.jpg

559.jpg

647.jpg

The top is forming out nicely, think I will get two fat Colas when done. ( At the beginning for flowering day 4 I trimmed of the very top of the plant so it may grow 2 tops instead.

3148.jpg

I also have 2 Arjans Ultra Hazes #2 Vegging in my grow tent. They have been vegging for 2 month. The highest plant is 30ish inches tall. One of them is real small but OMG it is so BUSHY. and the other one is normal. Will flower them asap my other grow is done

836.jpg

928.jpg

1023.jpg

1169.jpg

Peace :grinjoint:

Now that is the kind of tent that I want to camp in! Great job!:adore:

Back
Top Bottom