My Little LED Cabinet

Ah man that sucks.. Have you tried using a little LST to pull the plant down?

Like you would tie the stem off to one side of the pot to keep the stem stationary, then use another string a few inches above the previous string, tied to the pot on the opposite side of the first one you did, to kinda create a step kinda shape..

Like this: |_
................|..................
The separations of the lines is basically where you'd be tying the strings, and you want to tighten them slowly, allowing the plant to adjust, moving it just a tiny bit each day, or every few days, to avoid breaking the stem.

There isn't anywhere to pull them to.lol the 5th element is so bushy and I have the chocoloco branches pulled to the outer part of the cabinet to keep the main buds out from under the light as much as possible but the big fan leaves that stick out are getting burnt.i found some really fine white fabric mesh screen stuff that I used to cover my fans to filter dust and cut out a piece to stretch above the plants to diffuse the light but doesn't block much so I'm hoping it will just keep them from burning up anymore.ill see how it goes and if it doesn't help I'll just take it out.

20150315_135045.jpg
20150315_135125.jpg
20150315_135150.jpg
20150315_135219.jpg
20150315_135234.jpg

I'll get some shots later without the led glow because it makes it hard to see the plants but there are some shots today.day 37 of 55-63 days.the chocoloco is getting nice fat buds.the 5th element are getting full they are just kinda skinny so hopefully they plump up in the next couple weeks.anyone wanna take any guesses at harvest weight even though it's a little ways away?

Well, I'm not at all experienced...

So don't take my guess for an educated, or experienced estimate, it's just a guess.

But I'm going to guess a yield of around 1.2 ounces.

Also, will there be a prize for the closest guess? I always accept a packed bowl and someone to smoke with if you need ideas :rollit:

And, with all that said, they look damn good man, great trichome development for Day 42 in my opinion.

no prizes just the honor of winning lol.i will be happy with anything over the 10 grams of my past grows and I'd say if I chopped it all down now I would beat that lol.so Antics I tried the back building that you had posted about so well see how it goes.i don't think I got all the buds cause I kept losing my place but I got a good bit of them.i also took the little pieces that I cut off and dried in the microwave and smoked and I have to say for it being around 2 weeks before peak and it being dried in the microwave and it being just tiny little pieces it was damn good so I can not wait to smoke the final product.

Keep your eye on the buds, you'll start seeing the ones you cut growing wider and packing on a little more weight than the others. I posted my results in the backbuilding thread, it gave me something like an extra .41 grams on the branch that had the cut bud.

Your finished product sounds like it'll be amazing. And probably better that a lot, if not everything you've ever smoked before. :thumb:

When I clipped the tips for the back building the 5th element buds were kinda thin but they had just started swelling so they should bulk up but the chocoloco buds were already so fat and dense it was hard to get my trimmers to clip the tip of them and they are starting to swell too so even though the chocoloco doesn't have as many buds they are sure gonna be dense heavy buds.so excited for the next 2-3 weeks.going by the flower time of the plants I will probably start flushing the 5th element with plain water on the 26th (5 days from today) and April 3rd for the chocoloco that will be 7 days before each plants said flower times.

had to visit to see some chocolate and I'm glad I did. nice plants.

I have same leaf skipping parts issue too under led, but overall plants look good (knock on wood). how close are you?

had to visit to see some chocolate and I'm glad I did. nice plants.

I have same leaf skipping parts issue too under led, but overall plants look good (knock on wood). how close are you?
I am 11 days from day 55 of 55-60 days for the 5th element and 19 days from day 63 of 63 days for the chocoloco.so it's getting close.hoping they fatten up a good bit before harvest.

which is the chocolate? plant in the back on the last picture posted?

The 5th element looks like it's starting to fatten up and I sure hope so since harvest time is about 10 days away.really hope to not be disappointed this round after all this work.i have some general hydroponics florakleen but idk if I should use it when I flush or just do plain water.anyone used florakleen before?

Back
Top Bottom