4-1.JPG

4-21.JPG

4-3.JPG

4-4.JPG

4-5.JPG

4-6.JPG

4-8.JPG

4-9.JPG

Now I'm starting to get excited! These plants are definitely doing better than I thought they would under a single 126 watt... maybe the claims are true? :popcorn:

Seriously, those definitely don't look like the airy buds I'm used to seeing under LED's. Those actually look, dare I say, GOOD!

Hense my original statement! :)

Now it's nice to see the Tric's growing! :) Heat is a major issue for me, and anything that I can do to cut down the Heat, while keeping the TRIC production means I'm all in!

I am currently in 9 weeks of Flower, and the Tric production is not as good as the last pictures Hydro just posted and I have 11,000 Lumens in the STG. It is also my first Grow.

STG

Andy:

Understand what your saying for sure, but it's one of those "Show me" things that me and others are wanting to see, before shelling out the Jack for a light! This light solves some issues I am having for sure, mainly HEAT. During parts of the Vegging state I had Temps in the 95+ degree range, and had to cut back to 8000 lumens just to control the heat, A/C was pumping it's A$$ off and still not cooling it enough to control the STG Chamber heat from the CFL's which is why I went with CFL in the first place reduced HEAT!

Hat's off to these guys!

STG

Lookin' good guys, how far along are we into bloom here?

The first pictures I received were on 10-23, and I believe that was the 1st day of bloom? (still waiting to be corrected by the grower lol). If the 23rd was day one, then yesterday (Friday) was the end of week 3, today is the first day in week 4.

By the way everyone, I was corrected. The plants were placed into bloom approximately 1 week prior to when the photos began. They were under other lights (not sure what kind) for a few days in bloom, prior to the LED arriving. So they are currently around 4 weeks old.

By the way everyone, I was corrected. The plants were placed into bloom approximately 1 week prior to when the photos began. They were under other lights (not sure what kind) for a few days in bloom, prior to the LED arriving. So they are currently around 4 weeks old.

Hey Cammie
I just updated our test but these are exactly 4 wks this past weekend...:slide:

ScanImage141.jpg

ScanImage139.jpg

Where? I've seen one photo where the Tric's were starting to develop, and complimented the Grower on that point. Someone makes a Legit observation on a thread that is meant to prove the LED lights can Grow & Flower, and the best that be done is an Adlib comment from Mr. Bean?

If they are there show us some close ups and I will STFU!

STG

Mr. STG, the comment was a joke to Scumbragger. The pictures are a BIT blurry hahaha cant really see what I'm looking at. It's cool though they don't belong in this thread. People will get confused.

As far as the trics, I would just wait a bit longer, maybe next update or 2.

Ladies look great! the lights seams to work well for you:goodjob:

Cammie may i ask you a question, i tried to PM you but my post count is to low.
I was wondering if the fans in you lights is normal PC fans with the standard plug, so one can change to super silent fans if one finds them to loud? or are the fans cords soldered to the lights electrics? i know doing this kinda change of fans voids the warranty, but i still would like to know if its possible.

Borje: I have seen you ask this in a few threads. I am sure HGL doesnt want you taking apart their unit so that may be why your getting no response. I have a penatrator and I don't think the fan noise will be your loudest problem. I think it will be your venting fans.

Anyway I had to take it apart a bit to change the hanging system. It's all soldered togher man, just as it should be. All in all if you are already considering modding the unit, soldering in some fans shoudent be a problem. Just keep im mind if you don't have the right ohm fan you may just blow the whole unit....

Hope this helps!

Yeah i have tried getting this answered some time now, Thanks MeanBean, all the info i wanted to know.

Well a friend had multiple LED units, while one did not sound that much, 6 of them together got pretty loud. well thanks again for the info Bean, and good luck with your Unit :)

Respect!

STG, I cant here mine through 3/4 of partical board. Your tires will def muffle the sound. PLus All I think you need is the 63 watter. that's 3 less fans...

Borge: yea even with all of them it shouldent be a problem. They are your standard pc fans though. I remember seein that brand logo insde alot of pc's.

Back
Top Bottom