My Mystery Indica Reveg

She is big enough for flip so no worries :)
I would suggest you take a leaf of aloe and cut it lenght wise in half and scape out the jelly and dip the edges of clone in it.

You can grow aloe in the grow tent. Just remember, the aloe in colder climates, doesn't want a lot of water. You are better of mis treating it :)

Just came across this line in the manual for my LEDs

You should use about 30% less nutrients with LED flowering grow lights as compared to MH/HPS systems.

It's funny that I never noticed this before and it would account for my earlier nitrogen toxicity. Oh well, you live and learn and keep on learning if you are open to it.

Thanks for that excellent tip, cannoisseuras!
I've had and used aloe for many things in the past and it was always part of my medical kit when I lived in warmer climes. But now I've moved back to the polar regions it doesn't grow so well. :(

I wonder if you could just stick your clones into a leaf and leave it to root? Any idea on the PH?
Dont get me lying....lol...

Nah green I honestly dont know....sounds like an experiment .

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Although I can often be impetuous, you can bet your last nickle that I won't be when it comes time to harvest. Perhaps to sample it before it's fully cured, but chopping it? No way!
Same here....I been looking at the buds I been buying under magnification and all the trichromes are clear.....

Now I know why it seems you only stay lifted for a damn hour.

Yup I will most definetly be waiting till the rite time to harvest just to make sure I get good product.

Their will be a little quality control testing im sure.lol.

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just did a quick measurement and she is currently 34 inches (87 cm) front to back and 38 inches(98 cm) left to right. Am I pleased with her progress? I am satisfied*.

*(That means I am bloody over the moon)

That screen looks pretty full, aren't you worried about the stretch overfilling it?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey SG,

I'm not overly concerned as I am quite happy to have it spill over the edge as there is still quite a bit of room around the border of the screen. But as this is my first indoor, first hydro, first LED, etc, etc, it's all a big learning curve and what I have already learnt so far will definitely be put into practice in the next grow.

Hey SG,

I'm not overly concerned as I am quite happy to have it spill over the edge as there is still quite a bit of room around the border of the screen. But as this is my first indoor, first hydro, first LED, etc, etc, it's all a big learning curve and what I have already learnt so far will definitely be put into practice in the next grow.

What better way to learn than experience right? Hopefully I can learn some from yours and others experience as well. This'll be a fun show

What better way to learn than experience right? Hopefully I can learn some from yours and others experience as well. This'll be a fun show

That's the awesome thing about this community; so many people here from all over the world with different methods and strains and all happy to share their experiences for us all.

Back
Top Bottom