My Perpetual Foursome

Dude that is some tasty looking bud, good weights too.:bravo:

I'm interested to see what you think to the peach puree with it being a CBD strain.
Same here. It looks amazing. Hues of dark purple on it. They say it's lower THC but we'll find out. I'm sure it'll end up being the bud I roll up. Some is strong enough for the bowl.

Everything is dry and trimmed. 664 total grams. Almost 24 oz. 1.5 lbs. And I still have 7 clones flowering. So far ahead of first grow by half a pound. Same amount of plants.
Hell man that is a crazy good result.
Your plants just looked great all the way through.
No worries about your stash running out ever again.
:bravo:

Thanks. Doing 2 plants in 5 gallon pots
After this grow I think ill stick to 2 plants and just veg a bit longer, everything becomes hard work with 4 plants to work around.

After this grow I think ill stick to 2 plants and just veg a bit longer, everything becomes hard work with 4 plants to work around.
I agree. Need more space. Doable but a pain. It's easier without a trellis but in mid to late flowering it gets muggy. Need a little more space in between. I even use 2 tower fans, big circular fan, 2 little fans, dehumidifier, and crank the exhaust up. One day I'll vent cold air straight from the AC, but where I live we keep it at 78/55%. Got to work with that.

Great work, Havoc! That's a huge jump in production from grow to grow!

I say you should do another 4 at a time! We don't mind how hard you have to work. :rofl:

Great work, Havoc! That's a huge jump in production from grow to grow!

I say you should do another 4 at a time! We don't mind how hard you have to work. :rofl:
I could watch you work all day long ;)
Haha thanks fellas, maybe we'll see! Gonna drop some seeds in a few days. Blueberry for sure. Not sure on the other one yet.

Hey all will be dropping a few seeds today! Always wanted to try a cheese. And of course blueberry og like I mentioned. I may add one more not 100% yet but probably not.

Attachments

• IMG_20200614_063644633.jpg
    IMG_20200614_063644633.jpg
    682.1 KB · Views: 41
Yessir triple cheese. I'm excited about it. Lights on just for pic.
Havoc, what size are those pots!? Same size as you used before?

Hey Bro, How ya doing ? I thought you left the site or something. For some reason I haven't received any alerts to your grow in quite a while. I actually thought you had grown so much weed that you decided to take a break ... lol. Good to see you're still here.

Back
Top Bottom