My Perpetual Foursome

Hey Bro, How ya doing ? I thought you left the site or something. For some reason I haven't received any alerts to your grow in quite a while. I actually thought you had grown so much weed that you decided to take a break ... lol. Good to see you're still here.
Yeah I am still here, just don't pop in quite as often. I think I'll always post updates. You can always find me here.

Yeah I am still here, just don't pop in quite as often. I think I'll always post updates. You can always find me here.
Glad you decided to hang around. I would have missed you! :Rasta:

Glad to see you are still going strong. I'm trying to start a small perpetual grow set up so I can get plenty of weed like you ...lol. My last grow was 2 lbs. total but almost gone already. Not quite as potent as I prefer; but my friends all like it. I have a very high tolerance. Even top of the line stuff takes 2 joints to get buzzed. Is there some trick or additive to make this stuff more potent when using MC ? The 3 plants I grew with it are the weakest I've grown so far. I grew the same strains before with different nutes & it was much stronger. But I was adding several things that were in the line up. Hopefully my current DWC grow will be more potent.
Have you used the Sweet Candy for MC ? Does it do anything for potency ? Or is the potency all genetic ? Not sure if you can make weed stronger with additives or if it's all in the genetics.

A good problem...
:Rasta:
330734"]
Glad to see you are still going strong. I'm trying to start a small perpetual grow set up so I can get plenty of weed like you ...lol. My last grow was 2 lbs. total but almost gone already. Not quite as potent as I prefer; but my friends all like it. I have a very high tolerance. Even top of the line stuff takes 2 joints to get buzzed. Is there some trick or additive to make this stuff more potent when using MC ? The 3 plants I grew with it are the weakest I've grown so far. I grew the same strains before with different nutes & it was much stronger. But I was adding several things that were in the line up. Hopefully my current DWC grow will be more potent.
Have you used the Sweet Candy for MC ? Does it do anything for potency ? Or is the potency all genetic ? Not sure if you can make weed stronger with additives or if it's all in the genetics.
[/QUOTE]
Buds, I used Sweet Candy on my last auto run and, to be honest, I don't know how it affects the plants. I suspect, however, that it enhances flavors. Three of the four autos I grew tasted really, really nice (the DDA was the exception). All had highly pronounced flavors. Since they were tastier than anything I've grown before, I figure the Sweet Candy played a role.

All but what's in these pics is gone. I have just enough to get me through. I give most away to my co workers and friends. Then they do whatever they want. I honestly just do it for personal and because I love it. Non profit, nothing like that.

Everyone who's tried mine says it's the best they've had. Rave reviews. Everything effects potency not just nutes. Not sure what you're doing. My shits fire. @Buds Buddy

I'm proud to say my clones are the jewel of this harvest. I lost faith when 3 died from caterpillars but now these clones are for sure going to push me over 2lbs. No popcorn on clones, some of the densest smelliest. I'm really proud and surprised.
2lbs smokeable non popcorn bud
I also threw away about a qp of popcorn bud.

Attachments

• IMG_20200620_135549003.jpg
    IMG_20200620_135549003.jpg
    739.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20200620_135537250_BURST001.jpg
    IMG_20200620_135537250_BURST001.jpg
    457.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20200620_135527781.jpg
    IMG_20200620_135527781.jpg
    616.5 KB · Views: 42
All but what's in these pics is gone. I have just enough to get me through. I give most away to my co workers and friends. Then they do whatever they want. I honestly just do it for personal and because I love it. Non profit, nothing like that.

Everyone who's tried mine says it's the best they've had. Rave reviews. Everything effects potency not just nutes. Not sure what you're doing. My shits fire. @Buds Buddy

I'm proud to say my clones are the jewel of this harvest. I lost faith when 3 died from caterpillars but now these clones are for sure going to push me over 2lbs. No popcorn on clones, some of the densest smelliest. I'm really proud and surprised.
2lbs smokeable non popcorn bud
I also threw away about a qp of popcorn bud.
So you’re not just a great gardener, you’re good people too. Man I love 420 mag!
I have zero, nada, no Idea what it’s like to throw away 4 ounce of bud. :laugh: Priceless :high-five:

Well it sounds like my problem after a mutual consensus is that I was a cheap ass & only spent $8 - $12 per seed. Therefore, I'm not getting good genetics. When it came to buying seeds I looked at 3 things : Indica / High THC / High Yield. Never looked at Breeders or Terpine Info or F1, F2, etc seeds.
So I'm just going to go with what they say & buy some $30 a piece seeds.

@Buds Buddy
Well it sounds like my problem after a mutual consensus is that I was a cheap ass & only spent $8 - $12 per seed. Therefore, I'm not getting good genetics. When it came to buying seeds I looked at 3 things : Indica / High THC / High Yield. Never looked at Breeders or Terpine Info or F1, F2, etc seeds.
Don't let those ppl dupe you I have cheap seeds too bro. That's not the problem. Think about it clones are like $20. Why would seeds be MORE expensive? Any seed over $20 is a pure ripoff, ppl pay for the NAME. For example I spend less than 5$ for 710 diesel and to me it's just as fire as peyote critical or blue dream. Some ppl say it's the best they've had. It changes from person to person you need to find a strain that you like that's what it sounds like.
So you’re not just a great gardener, you’re good people too. Man I love 420 mag!
I have zero, nada, no Idea what it’s like to throw away 4 ounce of bud. :laugh: Priceless :high-five:
I hear you but I don't like to keep the light under developed stuff. Has an odd look to it. I like the dense or atleast airy but fully mature.

Hey man. Glad to see you stayed. Nice job on your grow.

Personally I've spent $100 on 3 seeds before and they grew out like crap.
I've also grown out Free or drift cheap or bag seed and they grew out to be fire good.

I've recently just learned a new way to feed my plants and I couldn't be happier.

Keep learning, keep planting and playing with ideas untill you get something you love.

When you get a new thread going, I'll come check in ;)

Hey man. Glad to see you stayed. Nice job on your grow.

Personally I've spent $100 on 3 seeds before and they grew out like crap.
I've also grown out Free or drift cheap or bag seed and they grew out to be fire good.

I've recently just learned a new way to feed my plants and I couldn't be happier.

Keep learning, keep planting and playing with ideas untill you get something you love.

When you get a new thread going, I'll come check in ;)
Great post and welcome! This is my neverending thread. Glad you are here :)

Current grow:

Attachments

• 15927308740542680243853997341626.jpg
    15927308740542680243853997341626.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
I haven't heard anyone complain about my weed. Then again hasn't anyone said it was pretty good either. They just haven't said anything & they usually do. I'm also my worst critic. If 2 people get high off 1 joint & don't need to smoke a 2nd joint it's good weed. If it takes more than 1 joint the shit is too weak.
There are 3 strains I've bought from the dispensary that I really like. Doh-Si-Do's, Incredible Bulk & Fire OG. I'd like to just grow these 3 strains from now on & figure out how to perfect them. I'm going to order these 3 strains & fit them in a rotation & then clone from them. Hope it comes out as good as the stuff I bought. If by chance I can't find one of those strains I'll go with Mendo Breath as a back up.
I just wish I could order all 3 strains from the same seed bank but haven't found Fire OG anywhere but one place & they're not a sponsor so can't mention it.
From what I can see "Incredible Bulk" must be a Dr. Krippling grown strain as it's the only place I've found with those seeds.
I haven't found regular Doh-Si-do's. Just crosses with gelato & other strains.
So I'm thinking some of these strains must be sold by the breeder only. Not sure if that's a good sign or not.
I still have a lot of seeds so I'm starting a Doh-Si-Do's x Gelato 33, Blueberry & OG Pie Breath tomorrow to grow in soil while I wait for new seeds. The Critical 2.0 Auto's are almost 4 weeks old in DWC. So I'm planning to veg the 3 soil plants until the auto's are done. Hopefully the seeds will arrive by then & I can start them & get mother's to clone from.
Well, time to update my journal so talk to you later.
Keep up the good work as you are nailing it !!! I'll get this potency chit figured out eventually.
Wish I could cross weed with Peyote. That would do the trick .... lol.

I haven't heard anyone complain about my weed. Then again hasn't anyone said it was pretty good either. They just haven't said anything & they usually do. I'm also my worst critic. If 2 people get high off 1 joint & don't need to smoke a 2nd joint it's good weed. If it takes more than 1 joint the shit is too weak.
There are 3 strains I've bought from the dispensary that I really like. Doh-Si-Do's, Incredible Bulk & Fire OG. I'd like to just grow these 3 strains from now on & figure out how to perfect them. I'm going to order these 3 strains & fit them in a rotation & then clone from them. Hope it comes out as good as the stuff I bought. If by chance I can't find one of those strains I'll go with Mendo Breath as a back up.
I just wish I could order all 3 strains from the same seed bank but haven't found Fire OG anywhere but one place & they're not a sponsor so can't mention it.
From what I can see "Incredible Bulk" must be a Dr. Krippling grown strain as it's the only place I've found with those seeds.
I haven't found regular Doh-Si-do's. Just crosses with gelato & other strains.
So I'm thinking some of these strains must be sold by the breeder only. Not sure if that's a good sign or not.
I still have a lot of seeds so I'm starting a Doh-Si-Do's x Gelato 33, Blueberry & OG Pie Breath tomorrow to grow in soil while I wait for new seeds. The Critical 2.0 Auto's are almost 4 weeks old in DWC. So I'm planning to veg the 3 soil plants until the auto's are done. Hopefully the seeds will arrive by then & I can start them & get mother's to clone from.
Well, time to update my journal so talk to you later.
Keep up the good work as you are nailing it !!! I'll get this potency chit figured out eventually.
Wish I could cross weed with Peyote. That would do the trick .... lol.
Peyote is a good strain. Just don't over think it and enjoy. I try and switch strains every other day. You can definitely build a tolerance. I smoked someone's bud from work and it tasted really bad. There's many benefits to growing our own. Hell even if it's not killer smoke, as long as it tastes great and does the job with 1 joint like you said. One joint or half a joint, or one nice bowl. Great flavor. Can't ask for much more.

My first grow seeds...a success...were $26 for 6...all germinated..I saved the best four. I grow four at a time...could have saved 2 for another grow. You can check out my grow 1 for details. I dont plan on ever spending a lot on a seed.
18DA49BC-96EC-4980-B8A7-C476D8BEDCAF.jpeg

My first grow seeds...a success...were $26 for 6...all germinated..I saved the best four. I grow four at a time...could have saved 2 for another grow. You can check out my grow 1 for details. I dont plan on ever spending a lot on a seed.
Yeah, I got 50% saying the higher seed prices don't mean better quality seeds & the other 50% saying it does ... lol. Uh ... Which way do I go ??? Therefore I've decided to go with some mid priced seeds (Incredible Bulk, Doh-Si-Doh's & either Fire OG or Mendo Breath) & grow & clone them from now on. I love all of these strains so I'll order seeds soon so they'll be here when I'm ready for them. Planting 3 seeds in FFOF tomorrow. OG Pie Breath, Blueberry & Doh-si-doh's x Gelato 33. May as well veg them till the Auto's are done. Why waste electricity when I can squeeze them in ?

Have you harvested the Corleone yet ? That is one pretty girl. Is she single ? I'll take her ...lol.
Good luck with that one !!!

Back
Top Bottom