Need advice - super slow changes during seedling period

Yeay man you bought a fake one... The real mars hydro 100x3 have 3 fans on the back... But other than that i dont know need a little more info but your plant could be working verry hard but not on what you see but on what you need big ass mother focking roots and next time put down a little more monny for the real thing the fake once only pull 80/90 watts orso depending on the fake but i sugest to take a watt meter to see what it pulls

Thanks for the reply - I feel like the seed first broke the ground popped on the 1st November - and i could see a tiny set of true leaves. Its been this long and nothing much has happened, Im kinda thinking it could be the light.. Shit...

Yeay man you bought a fake one... The real mars hydro 100x3 have 3 fans on the back... But other than that i dont know need a little more info but your plant could be working verry hard but not on what you see but on what you need big ass mother focking roots �� and next time put down a little more monny for the real thing �� the fake once only pull 80/90 watts orso depending on the fake �� but i sugest to take a watt meter to see what it pulls ��

They seem to have a good rating though...?

led_00001.JPG

They seem to have a good rating though...?

led_00001.JPG

Dude first off it says in the add ... Its fake and pulls 135 w so yea its fake and you dont know the light spectrum... Or wat cheap ass diodes they have used... So i think save up some money and buy a real one ( or just a hps ) �� that will do better. Or just do what you want i dont want to tell you what to do xD but i have a long past of going cheap on lights and always ended up with bad harvests. Currently im running a journal but before this one i have had manny kinds of grow stuff. And a hps is just relayable �� just like cfls. And good leds just cost money ��.

And btw a good rate at ebay does not mean that the light works to grow good weed �� just tels you that a lot of people bought the same scam... Sorry for the bad buy but just move on and go to the hydro store ��

I would go for a 250 watt hps and be done with it ��

Yeay those are the good stickers... Strange never seen this before... Yea mail theme ore contact sara from mars on this site ��

Do you know sara's username? Thanks for your help dude

I dont think it actually says it is fake in the add. Don't all leds have lower actual draw then what they are rated as? I thought if you had a 900w its going to be pulling like 600w so that doesn't matter about that. I might go for a grow northern LED if I could afford it haha.

HPS scares me cause its expensive to run though...

I dont think it actually says it is fake in the add. Don't all leds have lower actual draw then what they are rated as? I thought if you had a 900w its going to be pulling like 600w so that doesn't matter about that. I might go for a grow northern LED if I could afford it haha.

HPS scares me cause its expensive to run though...

Not tru man 250 watt hps cousts 275 watts to run maybe a little less with a electronic ballast. And a actul draw 250 watt led will pull 250 watt + 5/9% for the fans and led ballasts so you end up with a difrens in a few watts. And in this case if the led is poorly made with the wrong colors a hps of the same wattage will produce more buds and i know i have had 6 difrent leds before going hps. And the hps turnd into a love story and the leds are just good friends and my friend the hps tecnology is mutch better then the leds in babyshoes

The 5w Marshydro 300w lights pull 135 watts true rating. They also have one fan. Looks legit to me. Your seedlings are in big pots. This may be why you are not seeing much growth. If not autos it is better to start in a small pot. What is your soil mix? How are you doing the watering? What is in the water? What is your temperature at plant level? What is the distance to the plants? 18"? Don't go closer. Show some pics of the actual seedlings with regular light.

A lot of people grow just fine with those lights. Something else is the issue.

The 5w Marshydro 300w lights pull 135 watts true rating. They also have one fan. Looks legit to me. Your seedlings are in big pots. This may be why you are not seeing much growth. If not autos it is better to start in a small pot. What is your soil mix? How are you doing the watering? What is in the water? What is your temperature at plant level? What is the distance to the plants? 18"? Don't go closer. Show some pics of the actual seedlings with regular light.

Okay here goes - thanks for your help:

I believed that planting Autos into their final pot was best - as it reduced stress - however whle waiting for them to seed I planted them into jiffy pellets direct then transferred it (them - but I only care about the one in the large pot) into the large pot by gently uncovering it in the pellet and re-planting -perhaps I overlooked the effect that this would have at a later stage.

Temp is between 21-25 degrees with humidity at 60% - pretty much ideal.

I have tried the light at between 17-22 inches - it doesn't change anything right now. ON a 18/6 schedule.

Soil is Coco 60% 20%vermiculite 20%perlite. Used no nutes (but for today because I am panicking) except for a tiny amount of root stimulant and ph down but not much. pH is adjusted to between 6.2-6.5.

Now that I think of it, could the re-planting/touching of the seed have meant my growth is stunted now??

Thanks shiggity

Maybe also worth mentioning the germination/time to pop was like 5 days... quite a while! Maybe I should start again and use a different less strenous, on the plants young life, method - wet paper towels then straight into my coco?

Not tru man 250 watt hps cousts 275 watts to run maybe a little less with a electronic ballast. And a actul draw 250 watt led will pull 250 watt + 5/9% for the fans and led ballasts so you end up with a difrens in a few watts. And in this case if the led is poorly made with the wrong colors a hps of the same wattage will produce more buds �� and i know i have had 6 difrent leds before going hps. And the hps turnd into a love story and the leds are just good friends �� and my friend the hps tecnology is mutch better then the leds in babyshoes

Sorry,but you put misleading information.
That LED grow light is old mars hydro 300w.
You were right that HPS draw a bit more than usually,but with LED's it's opposite.
To prelong led life span,they run them at lower wattage that they are stated.
Example,if you got 60 *5w led you run each led at around 2w each.
Take a look on all major led manufacturers,all their led's run at lower wattage.
My light is 150w,but draws 86w only.
If you don't know,please don't put misleading information. ;)

Btw breezy hang your lights up a bit.
24" maybe even 30".
Led you got is decent light,and with led you want them stretch a bit,cause they tend to grow bushier ;)
Take care:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom