Need help with the drying & curing process

just hang up side down until buds feel fairly dry but you can still tell there's some moisture on the inside. Cut off branches and jar them. For added accuracy have a hygrometer in the jar that tells you the humidity in there. open jars daily, checking everything is still going good.. giving them a feel and smell. once the humidity gets down to low 60s then you wont need to open as often.. good luck

After trimming the plant, I let the bud dry in my shed. I hang the larger nugs upside down, with the smaller popcorn nugs hanging in a drying net. I have a fan circulating the air, but not directly blowing on the plant. I like to keep the humidity between 40-60%. I usually dry for 5 days or so.

For curing, I put roughly 1 ounce of bud and a 62% bodiva 2 way humidity packet inside a glass mason jar. I let it sit for about 2 weeks, burping (opening) the jar once a day / every 2 days. The longer the curing process the less I burp the jars. Keep in a dark/cool area. After 2 weeks the bed is usually ready to go for me.

Hope this is slightly helpful! Cheers and happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom