New from great white north

Hey Hobbyfarmer,

:welcome: to :420:

Everything you need to know is here, just need to ask and there's a friendly 420mag'er right around the corner waiting to answer.

So true, so true and there is no shortage of great members here who are willing to take the time to help you.

Wut he said:bump:

Like I said, not only will they help you but when you are given great advice, others will confirm that advice to let you know it is great advice.

Yep, we all want to see you succeed. Welcome to :420: Hobbyfarmer.

That my friend is a fact, if you do not succeed then we have failed, and we here at the 420 community do NOT like to fail

hey these people really do want you to succeed and all you need do is ask for help :welcome::high-five:

Not just these people, everyone, including you, my favorite big brother. Oh for the record he really is my big brother.:circle-of-love:

Welcome to the most helpful forum around. Glad to have you here. The best pointers come from following some grow journals. Most of us have them linked in our sigs. You can then watch and learn as a grow happens or follow a whole grow that has been already completed.

More great advice. And once you decide to take the plunge and start growing, you too can start journal, there is a link on how to link your grow journal into your signature like ours so others can find yours easier and give you tips, encouragement and just have fun with you as you start your journey. Everything you need to know, is right here. All you have to do is ask.

Welcome to the 420 community Hobbyfarmer:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom