New from Montana

Rmt778

420 Member
Hello new to this forum. Licensed cultivator in MT. Been playing around with colors and how to make them come out. Cannabis is no different from food in the sense you eat with your eyes first.

I will have to test next batch to see if what I did caused this. Dr Bruce Bugbee videos about controlled stress sent me down this path.

I am not sure if this is what causes this but all I did was soak the roots with water and a pinch of dolomitic lime mixed in then I watered this plant a lot less after almost drying it out completely the following water. Wilted just a touch, leaves drooped.

But just thought I’d say hi and happy growing. It will be 2-3 months before I can try this again. Did it at the start of week 6.

Before you try this just know the plant doesn’t like it. Drops leaves the next day in mass after the lime..

Anyone else played with Anthocyanins manipulation?

740415BE-2B4C-4337-8E59-C7D1EDDCB8EC.jpeg

18974F58-D035-426F-BC54-AE94C7A00051.jpeg

448D40E3-2766-4546-90CC-C8AB1C082998.jpeg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Rmt778

Dr Bruce Bugbee has some informative videos I've seen a couple.

What strain and growing method did you grow the image.

What kind of growing do you enjoy?

When you are ready start a grow journal, so we can follow along while you grow. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Rmt778

Dr Bruce Bugbee has some informative videos I've seen a couple.

What strain and growing method did you grow the image.

What kind of growing do you enjoy?

When you are ready start a grow journal, so we can follow along while you grow. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Stain is super skunk in roots 707 dirt. Been using jacks 20-20-20 with advanced nutrients add ons like carboload, B-52, Big Bud, sensi cal-mag. The advanced nutrients voodoo juice is great for roots. Also use mammoth silica and mammoth P. I will look into a grow journal for sure. Very busy so might be a minute.

A town. Next to Clyde Park. Home of the Crazy Mountain Burger! I worked for the WineGlass Ranch for a few years. Just beautiful country.

NTH
I looked it up on the map. Couldn’t place it. Been close to there many times but never to that town. Casey Anderson and Brutus the bear are down there by Bozeman. Whole state has its charms. Used to work in ND. Coming back as soon as I could see the mountains I knew I was home. I don’t miss driving across this state however. 14 hours later and still in Montana.

Hello new to this forum. Licensed cultivator in MT.
Hey Rmt! Welcome to the :420: community! MT...such an incredible state and I've only ever experienced it via pictures and videos from others. Since I was a child, the spectacular views and imagery tugged at my heart to want to live there. I was looking at property last year with the hopes of being to grow and farm hemp. I think I missed the boat and now the timing just doesn't seem right. Take care.

Hey Rmt! Welcome to the :420: community! MT...such an incredible state and I've only ever experienced it via pictures and videos from others. Since I was a child, the spectacular views and imagery tugged at my heart to want to live there. I was looking at property last year with the hopes of being to grow and farm hemp. I think I missed the boat and now the timing just doesn't seem right. Take care.
Sorry to hear that. It got crazy here for sure. Places that used to be 180k went for over half a million these last few years. Been crazy. Things are starting to taper off. Might even see prices come back down a little. Give it a few more years maybe.

Hello new to this forum. Licensed cultivator in MT. Been playing around with colors and how to make them come out. Cannabis is no different from food in the sense you eat with your eyes first.

I will have to test next batch to see if what I did caused this. Dr Bruce Bugbee videos about controlled stress sent me down this path.

I am not sure if this is what causes this but all I did was soak the roots with water and a pinch of dolomitic lime mixed in then I watered this plant a lot less after almost drying it out completely the following water. Wilted just a touch, leaves drooped.

But just thought I’d say hi and happy growing. It will be 2-3 months before I can try this again. Did it at the start of week 6.

Before you try this just know the plant doesn’t like it. Drops leaves the next day in mass after the lime..

Anyone else played with Anthocyanins manipulation?

740415BE-2B4C-4337-8E59-C7D1EDDCB8EC.jpeg

18974F58-D035-426F-BC54-AE94C7A00051.jpeg

448D40E3-2766-4546-90CC-C8AB1C082998.jpeg
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Hope you enjoy your time here.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom