New Grow: GDP, GC, CK

Hey Mello.

I wouldn't toss anything just due to getting an auto that was supposed to be a photo. That has happened to me and to a lot of others here. Stuff happens! :Rasta:

Hey Mello.

I wouldn't toss anything just due to getting an auto that was supposed to be a photo. That has happened to me and to a lot of others here. Stuff happens!

that's never supposed to happen. there is no excuse. it shows how many shit awful breeders and suppliers there are out there. i call them out on issues like this.

you can't claim you are a quality supplier if you can't even separate the autos out. that is insanely basic stuff. if they can't even do that their genetics shouldn't be trusted and folk should be warned away from them publicly.

i would literally point them to the thread i call them out on as well. they need to know we won't put up with lousy breeding and service.

it does look like it will be a decent auto though.

The 1 to the rite is supposed to be GC its at 4 1/2 weeks looks like a indica to me ?

the auto looks to be a sativa dom and the others all look to be a fairly even hybrid.

that's never supposed to happen. there is no excuse. it shows how many shit awful breeders and suppliers there are out there. i call them out on issues like this.

you can't claim you are a quality supplier if you can't even separate the autos out. that is insanely basic stuff. if they can't even do that their genetics shouldn't be trusted and folk should be warned away from them publicly.

i would literally point them to the thread i call them out on as well. they need to know we won't put up with lousy breeding and service.

it does look like it will be a decent auto though.

the auto looks to be a sativa dom and the others all look to be a fairly even hybrid.
I agree Bluter, it should not happen. But it does happen and not just with the supplier named in this instance.

I can understand trying to get the seed replaced. I just don't think he should toss the others.

I agree Bluter, it should not happen. But it does happen and not just with the supplier named in this instance.

I can understand trying to get the seed replaced. I just don't think he should toss the others.

i agree. i'd still run the seed as a box of chocolates type guess.

Gud morning fellow growers, well after a week of guessing. I've come to the conclusion that 1 plant is a auto flower seems to a sativa of some kind ? And the other from the same breeder is still unknown is it a sativa or indica? It appears to be an indica but we shall see . The others are doing well critical kush and GDP. Ive did some low stress training on the unknown and we shall see what happens in the next couple of weeks 🤞
Personally I'd like to dump the small plant that i just trained but ima let do what its gonna do . Then make a decision to dump or pump 🤔

20230819_083812.jpg

20230819_083827.jpg

20230819_083836.jpg

20230819_083848.jpg

20230819_083857.jpg

20230819_083915.jpg

Really, I have never grown 1 its start of week 6 so i don't know i have nothing to compare it to . But if you say so
Take my word for it!

Here, you can compare it to this Stardawg I grew a few years back. It was on week 8.
1692462114757.png

Feel better? :)

Good morning. First anything that involves people means honest errors are often made. If a seed mix up is the worst thing that happens to you today, then it’s still a good day. And bruv, your grow style is bang on 🤩

As far as breeders go, Barney’s Farm is my jam. Best genetics everrrrr! Well I think they are lol

The auto looks cool Mello, and so do the rest! :Rasta:

Gud morning all. Well this is the beginning of week 7 it seems all is well . I've got my lite up to 100% and these ladies seem to be happy about it . Also my questionable sativa is in fact a sativa at least it has the characteristics of a sativa time will tell if its an auto or not . The auto flower GC looks to healthy and happy , flowers are putting on some size we shall see . I have found something that offers some concern, what's going on here ? In the last photo . I found this on my critical kush plant nowhere else. It looks like a deficiency of some sort any ideas 💡 🤔

20230826_101604.jpg

20230826_101643.jpg

20230826_101629.jpg

20230826_101614.jpg

20230826_101654.jpg

20230826_101708.jpg

20230826_102332.jpg

Back
Top Bottom