New grower, just finished second grow

FWalsh

420 Member
Hi, I'm a medial marijuana user in MI and use it to increase appetite due to crohn's disease and hopefully reduce weight loss which is tricky. I also use it for depression and anxiety and haven't found the perfect strain yet to help with the anxiety. I know nothing is perfect, I just don't want the paranoia associated with several strains which obviously make my anxiety worse. Nice to meet you all, glad to join this site.

Welcome @FWalsh how about legal weed, it's awesome eh? You've found a great springboard for the eventual identification of the right bud for you! Lots of big pot brains and kindred souls here. Cheers mate, gl growing! :yahoo:

Well my own "weed palette" is about as discerning and sensitive as a pig choosing shit. In other words I got no clue on the difference between buzz from one to another. Plus I'm too old to get paranoid ;)

What are you growing now? There's plenty of people here who are very discerning, I'm sure they will chime in soon.

Welcome to the community. As one with anxiety at max i use mainly sativa affect cannabis. If I grow a strong indica I will chop early before the paranoia and couch lock affects come into play.

That said have you tried Jack Herer very good strain.

I like a more indica dominant hybrid. I find sativa can give me more of a paranoia type feeling or effect on my mind but definitely agree that its best harvested ripe not over ripened.
Happy420!!
:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom