New grower needing ideas on flowering!

johnboy1

So basicly my Sensi Skunk Automatic is 45 days old! flowers started showing around day 30
All seems to be going well from what someone said(Still not sure on dying leafs at bottom, some say its normal, some not?)
IMG_012368.JPG

Im trying to do it completely organic! Using just worm humus and and batguano mixed in the soil, And a tiny bit of bat guano in with the water

What else could i do to help it out besides adding bottled nutrients?
I saw a video of some guy who was also doing it completely organic on youtube and was using litteral living worms, and he had some really nice looking bud!

So i guess the bottom line is what do you do to your plants?

I read somewhere that worms can nibble on some of the roots, but not all the roots. I can't remember exactly but I do remember the advice was not to have worms in the pot, but it was great to have worms in the container where you compost/cultivate/enrich/whatever-you-call-it your own soil (if you do that sort of thing).

BTW, great looking plant! If this is your first grow, I'm only 1/2 grow ahead of you. I've read a shitton of great advice here and elsewhere, trying to absorb it all.

I think it's normal for a few of the lower leaves to die off at this stage since they've done their job and supported the plant into flowering.

Finally a anwser on the leaves!:p cheers mate!
And aye! First one - Same as you tho tried to do as much looking into it as i could before starting!

And about the worms, Yeah mate makes sense, I thought it was a bit to good to be true for them not to nibble at ANY of the roots!

Going to look up Jorge Cervantes now, Is he on these forums?

Im with ya, I wanted to get some L.E.D side lighting to support flowering, Preferably cheapish, What would ya suggest?

Is the Mars Hydro II 900 even efficient enough for 1.2m2 with three plants inside?
I had mixed anwsers on the matter when looking into it and would love a anwser from someones who's experienced in growing!

Im with ya, I wanted to get some L.E.D side lighting to support flowering, Preferably cheapish, What would ya suggest?

Is the Mars Hydro II 900 even efficient enough for 1.2m2 with three plants inside?
I had mixed anwsers on the matter when looking into it and would love a anwser from someones who's experienced in growing!

Been watching some of the Jorge guys stuff too! Very insightful

iv never dealt with led before but i have since learned that you get quality nugs with led and using hps you get alot more density and weight but not to say you dont get quality.

they work out the same money as hps to run aswell.

i was going to try them but i thought they would of been alot more cheaper.

i would of thought a 900 for 3 plants would be more than enough.

Well i believed they were cheaper to run!
My Mars II 900 Costs 50p-1gbp a day and that was the prime reason i spent so much on a light for the first time:/
How much would a 900 hps cost to run per day?

iv heard of alot of people now they cost the same, if i run 2x 600w hps lights fans ect for a 12-15 week grow would cost me around £240-300.

thats the reason why i didnt eventualy buy one as i dont think your going to save any money.

600w hps system is around £60- $80- and led are £200- i couldnt justify paying all that money for around the same results.

hps come in 250-400-600-1000.

but this is just my own oppinion.

Back
Top Bottom