New Member - Old Grower - From Canada!

Re: New member old grower :) From Canada!

Roger that!

Can I start them off under CFLs then move over to HPS? or should they stay under HPS the whole time (I ask this because I have the space buckets to start them off in)

Edit :: better yet, do you have a link to growing autos?

yes you can start with the cfl---you can use whatever,but using hps to veg,leads to stretching

there is a ton of auto grows in the journal sections----I dont have a favorite,but wldjim his is a beast fast and vast,I think i remember
a couple with the seeds you have coming

Awesome! I've bogged myself down with the reading so, I think I'm on the right track.

Now its a matter of getting things in order to start the new journal.. Cause that's no joke. A solid journal can really mean success in terms of communication and advice which in turn leads to greater yields.

Thanks again for the guidance.

Dam man you got a monster growing there! I got my eye on this too bro.

Sorry I'm late but here from now on to learn and help where I can.

I would echo what has been stated previously already. The 55 day mark is just a guideline, not a rule. She will be ready on her own time. Sometimes it can go way beyond what the breeder say. Sometimes I've had it happen in less time too. It all depends on her and when she's good & ready. Get a 60X magnifying glass and you should be good to go.

Everything looks good here!

Good morning 420! Beautiful morning out there! Lots of beautiful ladies looking health across the 420 forum!

Lights are on in the grow room and WOW does she ever have a strong aroma!! Not the most elegant smell either. But the smell of success either way!!

I have her a little extra water this morning for a flush had about 10-15% of the water seep out the bottom.

image16792.jpg
image16780.jpg

image16793.jpg

image16794.jpg

image16796.jpg

She looks lovely!

Cheers!

Thanks boss.

She reminds me of that girl that no one wants to take to the prom. She's all dressed up the best she can but still comes up short :)
I still love her

Why hello 420!

It's the day before Christmas and all though the house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse....
Except there was a big Hogg stinking up the grow room...

Well I walked into the room this morning and boy does she stink!!!
Couldn't be happier. Yesterday the low lying branches were so far over that I had to tie them all together to ensure that she didn't fell over. I even put a bamboo rod down beside the stock for support. Worse comes to worse I'll have to tie her to the roof haha

The picture with the tape measure shows a 13in cola.
Pretty tall and skinny but I'm hoping with the bit I read on LA's bud back building there is still hope for her to fill out and plump up

Only 3 colas in the picture but at this time there's 5 all about the same size and shape. I gave them all hair cuts

how did you make out getting some different nutrients??

the last 12-16 days man,they swell to double size

Haven't had luck on Nutes. I'm very hesitant to start the next Garden/journal without Nutes.... Nice to know they'll double in size!!

Back
Top Bottom