New Grower: Open To Any Advice

Good day people!

20190912_195319.jpg

20190912_195834.jpg

20190912_195839.jpg

How do they look? Do they look like they are growing properly? They have a fair bit of crystals...

So once I harvest her I'll close the thread and start my new one...

Making a plan for some fabric pots.. Just ordered 7 gallon pots! I'll be doing the coco perlite mixture for sure! They will go outside! Then I'll have my DWC system will be housing 2 plants inside a box... Of which I need to finish still:bongrip:

I'm getting the paint tomorrow but will go and get the fans and all that next month.

For now my lights should suffice! To my delight my leccy bill didn't go sky high and hardly made a dent so I'm damn happy! Gives me chance to play around!

20190912_201319.jpg

Lastly here is the best image I could get of the trichomes!

Have a blessed evening people!

Sweet DK, looking forward to your harvest. You got this. :thumb:

There are more than a few SA growers here and I know at least one that has a big outdoor grow!

hi Shed if you talking about Mr Smeego?
I already introduced them.

Clover

clover-cover-crops-1024x640.jpg
(TaiChesco/iStock)
Clover is a nitrogen fixer, meaning it sequesters nitrogen into the soil for your cannabis plants to use later. Clover can be grown with cannabis plants as a companion crop, or it can be grown during the off-season (spring or late winter). Its roots are shallow, but they still work to improve the soil’s quality and prevent topsoil compaction.
your right, I plant a cover crop of clover in my hay fields every three years for the deer and and then plow it into the soil for a boost of N.
I don't know how you would do it in a potted plant through.

your right, I plant a cover crop of clover in my hay fields every three years for the deer and and then plow it into the soil for a boost of N.
I don't know how you would do it in a potted plant through.
Apparently it can work side by side and the method you just mentioned. I find it rather interesting and a esthetically pleasing :laugh:

So the time has come to an end for my first grow. While it may not be the best nor the most. I must say I had a really fun experience. A huge thanks again to everyone that came to h

Attachments

• 15690915406146052293599876482516.jpg
    15690915406146052293599876482516.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 47
Congratulations bro!! Don’t forget to keep burping those jars, three times a day, and slowly work your way to one time a day. :thumb:

How long did you end up drying for?

They look great man!! Now look at you!! Your a successful marijuana grower!!

Your three jars richer of your own home grown then when you started this adventure!! Wish I could light up one of those doobies with ya! Or even light up a bong rip with ya! :bong:

So the time has come to an end for my first grow. While it may not be the best nor the most. I must say I had a really fun experience. A huge thanks again to everyone that came to h
Congrats! What a nice first haul :)

Congratulations bro!! Don’t forget to keep burping those jars, three times a day, and slowly work your way to one time a day. :thumb:

How long did you end up drying for?

Your three jars richer of your own home grown then when you started this adventure!! Wish I could light up one of those doobies with ya! Or even light up a bong rip with ya! :bong:
Best believe me that I wish we could do so haha!

Not a title I thought I'd achieve a few years ago haha feel so good now!

Best believe me that I wish we could do so haha

You just need to be a refugee. Canada seems to take them in with open arms! Lol!!

If you really tried to move to Canada, I have no doubt you would get accepted!! Aim for central Alberta though! ;)

Lol just playing, you have every reason and then some, that you could think of to move to Amsterdam as well!!

:thumb:

Not a title I thought I'd achieve a few years ago haha feel so good now!

I bet it does! You deserve to feel on top of the world!! Just look at those jars!

Have you smoked any yet?

Have you smoked any yet?
I did yes I played a round by trimming each tree both wet and dry just to see if there is a difference. There is a bit but not much. Funny enough it's the botanium and shorty aka red pot that hits hard! The big buds from the problem child doesn't seem to hit that hard but is rather smooth. I just got confirmation that the weeds I'm currently growing do go purple! A friend of mine which has the same exact seeds and are turning purple on the plant as he out them into flower.

Now I'm super excited. I recently got some white widow seeds and have always fantasized breeding purple haze with white widow. Idk I think the love child will be epic!

I'm stuck doing reports and will stalk the threads again tonight!

Ah, mine was a miniature harvest off two tiny plants so the spoils look very disappointing in a photo lol
No stress! I mean the knowledge gained was plenty full

Nice completion on the first grow and already planning for the future...definitely a marijuana grower. :thumb:

Thank you very much Mr shed! Might not be the best but I'm richer with knowledge and ever so eager to learn more!

Back
Top Bottom