New Grower: Open To Any Advice

Good day people!

20190912_195319.jpg

20190912_195834.jpg

20190912_195839.jpg

How do they look? Do they look like they are growing properly? They have a fair bit of crystals...

So once I harvest her I'll close the thread and start my new one...

Making a plan for some fabric pots.. Just ordered 7 gallon pots! I'll be doing the coco perlite mixture for sure! They will go outside! Then I'll have my DWC system will be housing 2 plants inside a box... Of which I need to finish still:bongrip:

I'm getting the paint tomorrow but will go and get the fans and all that next month.

For now my lights should suffice! To my delight my leccy bill didn't go sky high and hardly made a dent so I'm damn happy! Gives me chance to play around!

20190912_201319.jpg

Lastly here is the best image I could get of the trichomes!

Have a blessed evening people!

I definitely am seeing growth now as in they are getting fatter. Nothing like huge but I can see a slight difference. I'm shocked she made it so far and so much better! I can't wait to have a new plant to work on with the knowledge everyone has bestowed upon me ever so humbly!

Good day people!

20190912_195319.jpg

20190912_195834.jpg

20190912_195839.jpg

How do they look? Do they look like they are growing properly? They have a fair bit of crystals...

So once I harvest her I'll close the thread and start my new one...

Making a plan for some fabric pots.. Just ordered 7 gallon pots! I'll be doing the coco perlite mixture for sure! They will go outside! Then I'll have my DWC system will be housing 2 plants inside a box... Of which I need to finish still:bongrip:

I'm getting the paint tomorrow but will go and get the fans and all that next month.

For now my lights should suffice! To my delight my leccy bill didn't go sky high and hardly made a dent so I'm damn happy! Gives me chance to play around!

20190912_201319.jpg

Lastly here is the best image I could get of the trichomes!

Have a blessed evening people!
Your photos are beautiful. I love a good photo. Your plants look amazing. I am impressed to hear that the indoor set up didn't hammer your electricity consumption. I don't have the space indoors but could possibly do a tent outdoors on an extension cable? How do you think that would work?
I harvested some skunk and silver haze today and I am quite excited actually. This was bag seed and the haze that I have smoked from a branch that broke a while back (really early harvest) has a proper head high. The plants were tiny so it is not a big haul but it sure kicks. Have you smoked any of your home grow yet?

So here I am deciding its time to flush and here looking all too beautiful for me...

20190916_080500.jpg

So I'm flushing right and I'm basically just admiring her when bam! Bannana! :rolleyes:

And she had a few of them! Ai I'm a little disappointed but we'll atleast she cam out nice!

20190916_075723.jpg

20190916_075754.jpg

20190916_075744.jpg

So this time her smell was more sweet like a bubblegum type of smell. Still the cream soda smell remains :blunt:

I took them down cause there was a lot of bannanas! I must say this time the buds looked far better than the others I had harvested.

I decided to wet trim one cola for a sneak peak.

IMG-20190916-WA0000.jpeg

IMG-20190916-WA0002.jpeg

They look good to me hopefully they are good!

I have em all drying up in the box with fans. Hopefully I get no issues. I'll be moving my attention to my new 6 sprouts later on!

A huge thanks to those that stopped by to help me and those that just came to have a look. :yahoo:

So here I am deciding its time to flush and here looking all too beautiful for me...

20190916_080500.jpg

So I'm flushing right and I'm basically just admiring her when bam! Bannana! :rolleyes:

And she had a few of them! Ai I'm a little disappointed but we'll atleast she cam out nice!

20190916_075723.jpg

20190916_075754.jpg

20190916_075744.jpg

So this time her smell was more sweet like a bubblegum type of smell. Still the cream soda smell remains :blunt:

I took them down cause there was a lot of bannanas! I must say this time the buds looked far better than the others I had harvested.

I decided to wet trim one cola for a sneak peak.

IMG-20190916-WA0000.jpeg

IMG-20190916-WA0002.jpeg

They look good to me hopefully they are good!

I have em all drying up in the box with fans. Hopefully I get no issues. I'll be moving my attention to my new 6 sprouts later on!

A huge thanks to those that stopped by to help me and those that just came to have a look. :yahoo:
best six inches I have seen

those buds look amazing... are you honestly a novice? well done, no matter
Yes I am. This is my first time I have ever gotten so far. I'm hoping it's a good start to something better. I want to grow something with amazing colours!

Sorry to hear about the nanners. Plucking is the best approach and if they get too numerous, don't worry about them. I'd say that plant is too far gone to be pollinated.
could possibly do a tent outdoors on an extension cable? How do you think that would work?
Two things come to mind: a tent in the sun would get hotter than hell, and if you have room for a tent outside, just grow the plants outside and you won't have any electric bill from growing!

Sorry to hear about the nanners. Plucking is the best approach and if they get too numerous, don't worry about them. I'd say that plant is too far gone to be pollinated.

Two things come to mind: a tent in the sun would get hotter than hell, and if you have room for a tent outside, just grow the plants outside and you won't have any electric bill from growing!
Damn maybe I should of asked you first haha..
Oh well it's over now. Thanks again Mr shed!

True that. One day I would like to experiment with controlled environment growing, but why argue with African sunshine

True that. One day I would like to experiment with controlled environment growing, but why argue with African sunshine
Cause it's too damn hot hahaha.

But he has a point yeah I'm doing outdoor aswell. Expect for the hydroponic system

So I have been reading into adding clover into the pot to boost nitrogen naturally and act as a living mulch. Is this really true? Does anyone have experience with growing a smaller plant to aid the girls

Sorry, I'm not a companion-plant kinda grower. This might help though:
Thank you for the info.

I see clover isn't mentioned. I will look for that article I found but I might invest into a few like marigold and basil as a deterent.

Clover

clover-cover-crops-1024x640.jpg
(TaiChesco/iStock)
Clover is a nitrogen fixer, meaning it sequesters nitrogen into the soil for your cannabis plants to use later. Clover can be grown with cannabis plants as a companion crop, or it can be grown during the off-season (spring or late winter). Its roots are shallow, but they still work to improve the soil’s quality and prevent topsoil compaction.

Back
Top Bottom