New Member - Old Grower - From Canada!

Re: New member old grower :) From Canada!

Yeah those hairs look all white. She has quite a bit to go still.

Expect fuller buds when she gets closer to maturity. But that's a fair amount of time away from the looks of that bud.

indeed seraphim,could be another 4 weeks

and I will say(that you already said) they are done when they are done,the breeders conditions/environment are never close to us home growers

I had a 80 day strain take 120 before, I hated waiting 4 months to finish flower---no more pure sativas for me :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well that's great to hear! Because I knew she wasn't as close as it should be. According to the seed bank she's 55 day flower and this is day 37. 4 weeks seems about right to what I was thinking. But there's nothing worse then the waiting game.

waiting game,blows

yes,you dont have any"dark" hairs---back in my early days,we didn't have jeweler loupes or cameras,so we had to judge on the numbers of brown to white hairs, its about 80 dark to 20 white

as you finish this plant,really pay attention to the calyxes,and watch as they grow and swell,as the hair starts to recede you are closing in on the end

Thanks buddy that's great info. Your experience is gold for me and I appreciate it.

Just spent a couple minutes on Google reading about calyxes and the info I found sure helped.

Thanks again my friend :)

Really starting to see some "bulking" of the flowers. After cutting the smallest bit of the tops of the bud I'm really starting to notice a difference in the size of the flower.

The grow room is not the most pleasant place to be if your looking for a smell free zone. In my finances words "it smells like cat piss in here". So, note that the critical Hogg can be quite a stank. Good thing I don't have to hide my shit because the aroma is leaking through the house. For future references I will install some kind of muffler or air scenting unit. But for now. I'm not to concerned. It's the smell prosperity :)
image16878.jpg
image16879.jpg

I told ya man,lmao I can see them chunking up now

Ive got a cap piss problem also,and its very hard to keep it under wraps, carbon filter,+ a uv filter+ona gel in the exhaust pipe is my only defense

Finally!! My seeds have arrived! I am starting a journal as we speak (well I've been working on it for like 2 weeks but finally I can put text to screen) :)
image16956.jpg

The picture with the tape measure shows a 13in cola.
Pretty tall and skinny but I'm hoping with the bit I read on LA's bud back building there is still hope for her to fill out and plump up

I'd forgotten about that technique. Thanks for the reminder Pigeons. LA is awesome.

Congrats on the seeds. Your biggest challenge is going to be deciding how or what to grow. Autos don't need the 12/12 for flowering. In fact most growers say they do poorly with decreased light time. The rule of thumb is typically to keep them on the same light schedule throughout their life span, regardless of what that schedule is. That "don't stress them" rule.

Curiously, the breeder of my Buddha Magnum recommends a gradual decrease in light schedule, beginning at 3/4 of the way in (around week 6-7), possibly as low as 12/12. Not sure how my THC Bomb would appreciate that. I'm not sure how I'll deal with it yet. I may just box it in for nights, or at least for a few hours each evening. We'll see. Part of the fun is overcoming the challenges, no?

Looking forward to your journal.

Sue!! It's great. I'm seeing great results!!!
Amazing what you can learn from this site!
And LA in my books is legend;)

someone ran that tutankharmon gear,It may have even been,LA

From what I remember it was a great grow,whoever it was

Day 43/55

Love what I see! She's a thirsty girl. Drinking 3/4 gallon (I'm Canadian so I'm converting it loosely)
image17013.jpg
image17012.jpg
image17011.jpg
image17009.jpg

image17014.jpg
image17015.jpg

Very nice!!!

sweet a toppsy turvey weed plant:rofl:

looking good man

at lights off snap some pictures, day 43/55?? Im no fortune teller,but I dont see her finished until the end of january,there is zero red/orange/brown hairs

get a usb microscope(for about 50cdn) or a 60x handheld microspcope,(about 30cdn)and start watching the trichomes---the 30x jewlers loupe is only good for bugs imo

in a couple of months you will be able to come back to your journal and really be amazed

Very nice Pigeons. She's filling out beautifully. I'll definitely remember back budding when the time comes. Need to refresh myself on his thread. Thank you LA.

I'm researching the SWICK system I'm planning to install tomorrow. My hope is to let them water themselves and all I have to do is keep the reservoir filled, taking all the guesswork out.

Back
Top Bottom