New to here guys

Can someone tell me how I can upload photos on here and ask group questions lol I have 3 plants 2 autos and one non auto amnesia haze

:welcome:
On a compouter... Click on the "Insert Image" (Single mountain with sun Icon) to the left of the emote icon in the post edit bar at the gray top area when making a post. Then click on the "Drop Image" and choose the pic you want to post. Not sure on a phone I don't use one for message boards. ;) Not sure on the group listing.

A good place for questions is the Frequently Asked Questions forum. Better yet, document your grow in a Grow Journal. When we know what you're doing it's easier to provide advice. I said "we" but I'm a noob too so we'll learn together. I just started my first journal. See the link in my signature below. Hopefully I can be a good examplel

First off, welcome to :420:!!
We have a very engaged and helpful community here.
Click Here for a list of helpful links for new members.
- James Bong
Thanks so much!!! Everyone has already been so helpful! Much appreciated

Girls are doing well so far...stoked for all 3

20210715_214918.jpg

20210715_212959.jpg

A good place for questions is the Frequently Asked Questions forum. Better yet, document your grow in a Grow Journal. When we know what you're doing it's easier to provide advice. I said "we" but I'm a noob too so we'll learn together. I just started my first journal. See the link in my signature below. Hopefully I can be a good examplel
Thank you so much!!! I will absolutely take a look and hope I can learn from everyone here, including you

On a compouter... Click on the "Insert Image" (Single mountain with sun Icon) to the left of the emote icon in the post edit bar at the gray top area when making a post. Then click on the "Drop Image" and choose the pic you want to post. Not sure on a phone I don't use one for message boards. ;) Not sure on the group listing.
So late but thann you so much!!

Back
Top Bottom