New to the hobby

Jassolaamanen

420 Member
Hello, folks.

I'm closer to 40 years old, but not quite there yet. I'm from Northern Europe, so pardon my English... For some reason I've found myself getting more and more interested in growing cannabis as of late. I haven't smoked any in about a decade, however I really enjoy making cannabutter and cooking edibles. Just finished a second batch of cannabutter, so I have some 700 grams (25oz) in total. Who likes cookies? I sure do!

As I'm writing this, I have never even tried growing myself. However now I'm in a situation where I have a 5'x5' grow tent, Atami Wilma 8 XXL (8 x 18l pot, 150l res) top-feed drip irrigation system /w DWC modifications, Mars Hydro TS3000 (450W real power draw) LED grow light, 6 clones in rooting and 10 feminized seeds of Critical for back-up.

The idea was to grow 8 of these clones (only 6/8 survived) in a semi-SoG. However as I have only 6 clones, I guess I should forget about SoG and just veg them longer. I think I'm going to try to keep them at 90-120cm (3-4 feet) tall, topping them once, defoliating and pruning below canopy. My goal is to yield ~500g, which might be a bit ambitious as for first grow but hey, what could go wrong? :) Worst case scenario is a total failure, which just forces me to learn from my mistakes, so I win anyway.

We'll just have to wait and see how it all goes. I think I will have some kind of a journal of my grow, so when everything is all set and the clones are ready for the transplant I'll begin. Until then, I'll just keep soaking in all the information provided here and on other forums.

-JassoLaamanen

Hello, folks.

I'm closer to 40 years old, but not quite there yet. I'm from Northern Europe, so pardon my English... For some reason I've found myself getting more and more interested in growing cannabis as of late. I haven't smoked any in about a decade, however I really enjoy making cannabutter and cooking edibles. Just finished a second batch of cannabutter, so I have some 700 grams (25oz) in total. Who likes cookies? I sure do!

As I'm writing this, I have never even tried growing myself. However now I'm in a situation where I have a 5'x5' grow tent, Atami Wilma 8 XXL (8 x 18l pot, 150l res) top-feed drip irrigation system /w DWC modifications, Mars Hydro TS3000 (450W real power draw) LED grow light, 6 clones in rooting and 10 feminized seeds of Critical for back-up.

The idea was to grow 8 of these clones (only 6/8 survived) in a semi-SoG. However as I have only 6 clones, I guess I should forget about SoG and just veg them longer. I think I'm going to try to keep them at 90-120cm (3-4 feet) tall, topping them once, defoliating and pruning below canopy. My goal is to yield ~500g, which might be a bit ambitious as for first grow but hey, what could go wrong? :) Worst case scenario is a total failure, which just forces me to learn from my mistakes, so I win anyway.

We'll just have to wait and see how it all goes. I think I will have some kind of a journal of my grow, so when everything is all set and the clones are ready for the transplant I'll begin. Until then, I'll just keep soaking in all the information provided here and on other forums.

-JassoLaamanen
Welcome to 420 Mag. We have a few growers here that are pretty pro. Plenty of help if you ask. What strain are the Clones ?

Welcome @Jassolaamanen

I think I will have some kind of a journal of my grow, so when everything is all set and the clones are ready for the transplant I'll begin.
If you need it here is the link for placing your journal.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 @Jassolaamanen.

An ambitious first grow! Happy growing! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom