New ViparSpectra Lights Powering Self Watered SIP Run

Highya SO,

What a gorgeous day up here! I trust it is down there as well. Yes, your seedlings do look a little leggy. Good call on the light. Similar on my end with the side branches with a long space between nodes. But, I can't turn up the lights, haha! I'm hoping the bud will fill in the spaces! At least you do have a large batch of healthy seedlings to choose from. Happy Smokin'
I'm thinking the big nodes will help with air inside the plant when flower time comes. Rose glasses on :). Mine are doing that too out.
Looking Good in there, Stone! they'll grow into those "legs" in nothin' flat!

I run mine at 22k lux from sprout, but I still managed to get a leggy one- I think some of them are just going to do that, even with plenty of light..

Bamboo Skewers: Don't grow weed without 'em.. 🤪

Perfect!
I'd of called them "stakes with adjustable arms" or something boring like that....:straightface:
Yours is sooo much better!❤️
I think you have something there, GDB too, last group had another one from Lerugged and his grew tight to the ground and the others no.

Well without Carhooks there wouldn't be Carhugs now. Boing! Offspring! You started something good buddy!
I think that too Carcass.
Yep!

Boing indeed! Looking damn fine for cold molasses if you ask me. :thumb:

Oh yeah @Carcass what do you thing of the stick config as "Carhugs"
Har, I think that's terrific even if Carcass hates it. He is a stick in the mud plant anyway! :cheesygrinsmiley:
I run mine at 22k lux from sprout, but I still managed to get a leggy one- I think some of them are just going to do that, even with plenty of light..
I run mine at 130,000 lux from sprout and feel like you and GDB. 🦵
I'd of called them "stakes with adjustable arms" or something boring like that....Yours is sooo much better!
LOLOL!

what do you thing of the stick config as "Carhugs" ? I just changed your hook up a little for a hug.
That’s exactly what I thought when I saw them, tiny hugs. :love: Leggy girls just need a lil hug on their journey upward! Nicely done Stone.

Highya SO,

We hit 91 today! I got a lot done, but took breaks, and had plenty of water. Did you get the heat there? I also heard we have another rainy spell coming, but then it's supposed to get better for the rest of the summer. Sounds good to me! I'm trusting that your ladies are doing well (inside and outside). Hope yau and the Mrs. are well!! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

We hit 91 today! I got a lot done, but took breaks, and had plenty of water. Did you get the heat there? I also heard we have another rainy spell coming, but then it's supposed to get better for the rest of the summer. Sounds good to me! I'm trusting that your ladies are doing well (inside and outside). Hope yau and the Mrs. are well!! Happy Smokin'
Hey Bode, yeah we did and today again I think it's about to happen! I see on the weather app you're about to see it too! Sweet! I'll be watering in some Bokashi I made last year and some frass. They love these sunny days!

POWER UP AND GETTING A STAKE UPDATE

GOOD AFTERFORTH ALL! THESE YOUNG ONES ARE STARTING TO MOVE A LITTLE, sorry, They needed some help standing so they got a stake and horticulture wire wrap to help for a while. A takeoff of @Carcass stakes, nice Carcass!

Still 3 or 4 days before the 10 day pre 18/6 12/12 light schedule changes to 18/6, then we wait.

And the sun got brighter here in Otterville! Up to 75% with the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro
It's hump day! Get over it! :cheesygrinsmiley: :woohoo:
Yay! Here we go!

You said it! I'll show them when I get new pics! They really liked the bump up! Wait til they see the light up to 18 hours!
So far (lol) it’s always exciting when you can tell they’ve gotten on the stick, eh?

I run mine at 130,000 lux from sprout and feel like you and GDB. 🦵

I laughed out loud at this, thankfully I had just set my drink down 😂

So far (lol) it’s always exciting when you can tell they’ve gotten on the stick, eh?
It is Jon! That's them talking to me saying, Yeah that's the shit!
I laughed out loud at this, thankfully I had just set my drink down 😂
They do ultimately have a mind of their own!
I run max from sprout too. They sprout outside in the sun. Don't think they mind whatever light they can get. They sure don't mind full sun for 14 odd hours where I live.
They seem to grow nice and compact when I grow them like that. I'm up in the air deciding if either have a benefit for this grow though.

I run max from sprout too. They sprout outside in the sun. Don't think they mind whatever light they can get. They sure don't mind full sun for 14 odd hours where I live.

130k Lux is the sun.. Actually, @InTheShed is either in a shed on a mountain or the air quality in my city is pretty lousy, I can only get 110k at noon 😂

130k Lux is the sun.. Actually, @InTheShed is either in a shed on a mountain or the air quality in my city is pretty lousy, I can only get 110k at noon 😂
I'm pretty damn close to sea level here in Los Angeles, and here is my lux meter reading at noon on the shortest day of the year (note the angle to the sun!):

full

I'm pretty damn close to sea level here in Los Angeles, and here is my lux meter reading at noon on the shortest day of the year (note the angle to the sun!):

full

Wowabunga! I may need a new meter.. or a new state 🤣

Apologies for interrupting the thread Stone
Hey Otter thanks. We're in Winter here so nothing growing at the moment. Yesterday I ordered a raised garden for the balcony, I'm gonna try and grow maybe 3 plants in it instead of individual pots as it'll hold about 90 gallons of soil.
Hows that compare to using the pots mate? Like significant increase?
I have got the necessary organic soil amendments all ready for it too. And today, yeehaa I had a successful bean delivery which I am really chuffed about, makes me want to charge off and make another order, haha! All the best and keep well!
Do tell. What you end up with if its cool to ask?

Back
Top Bottom