WhatsApp Image 2024-04-28 at 15.34.49.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-28 at 15.34.42.jpeg

I'm pretty sure its a harmless Golden Tree Snake but asked some proper herpetologists. If its not its a type of Pit Viper which is very venomous. When discussing snakes - they're not poisonous (well unless you eat them or something) - the distinction is important.

The pictures make it look bigger than it is. Probably folded like that - 30cm? 12" Full length 60cm? 2 feet

They are also known as flying snakes.

They can sort of glide. The Malay and Sri Lankan ones a little better at gliding.

Having lived in Africa, driven the length of Africa and now lived in South East Asia for 14 years? Its like only the fifth or sixth snake I've see in "the wild" Guess I'm not so observant!

In the unlikely event any of you watched my weed shack video! I mentioned an Italian guy lives a little down our road owes me money? "Beware Irishmen bearing grudges" is what I said.

Guess where the snake is now!

I mean its probably not a Pit Viper!

(Its not!)

But yeah - we released it into his driveway.

We live in and around a jungle on tropical island. Putting the snake there isn't like - I dunno you live in Canada or Norway and do it there! That would be way more aggressive than I have time or interest for.

Happy heart with a sense of irony me!

Nick

I’m taking you for a night out in Bognor Regis, Littlehampton or Buddha forgive! Worthing!

Like even I’d get beaten up in those places.

Well actually especially me - but rest of you 100%

I wish people would still beat people up here. You’d be lucky to get beat up. Chances are you’ll just get shot and dumped in abandoned house. I can’t remember the last time I saw someone have a fight and have it end without gunshots.

I wish people would still beat people up here. You’d be lucky to get beat up. Chances are you’ll just get shot and dumped in abandoned house. I can’t remember the last time I saw someone have a fight and have it end without gunshots.
I run too lucky for that stuff - trust me places in Africa I’ve lived and travelled in way worse than that.

But why Keffka - mate? Why we talking about stuff like this. Like Roy said - we’re here to talk about growing plants.

Not argue or discuss bad.

To define ourselves by our differences and not our commonalities.

C’mon its crushing me with weariness.

I’m done and over and out at 12:01am PST May 1st (thankfully with no PTSD!)

I mean you guys still gonna vote for Wastei for JOTM, right?

😂

Oh wait! Never was so good at reading the room.

But I literally just had a 6’6” in heels ladyboy sit on my lap as I was typing this

So my life experiences may vary from yours! Which is cool! Like ai say. To be celebrated our differences, not defined by them.

& Co with said ladyboy

Some random guy with a heart bigger than most photo bombed the other one.

Nick

IMG_0513.jpeg
IMG_0515.jpeg

The band are playing “Wish You Were Here”

And to everyone of you. I do wish you were here. So much easier to build affection and understanding in person.

The internet its so hard to do.

I can for my day job - where we work just a lot of emails and Whatsapps.

I’m better at it than growing plants! You be your own judge as to whether or not I can grow plants - promise though I’m like 100x better at my day job.

I just can’t fix some stuff though it seems.

This being one!

Tragic.

You brought up people getting beat up, I was just sharing an American city perspective. Your beef isn’t with me, I’ve argued for both sides multiple times.

You brought up people getting beat up, I was just sharing an American city perspective. Your beef isn’t with me, I’ve argued for both sides multiple times.
You have buddy 🙏

I actually meant more the verbal than physical though!

And yeah not got beef anyone in this thread.

I see all the angles.

Apart from Benny Blanco!

I see the possibility of Benny though!

Like I said I would I sent Azi an email.

Actually they nudged me to do it.

A busy day. But I sent it.

Usual meandering bs from me obviously!!

I live here and I barely understand that. The complex interplay between the Prime Minister, the previous couple of Prime Ministers (there was a military government in the middle) the defense minister, the finance minister and Anutin who was the covid minister and my farmer mate who’s business partner did consultancy on his greenhouses for him

And what’s it all about?

Cannabis and legality thereof.

Oh and the top policemen have fallen out, one arrested. One is called “Big Joke” in English. In a nice way. He’s very popular. That’s over some disagreement on illegal online gambling sites and who’s getting money out of it.

All I know is & Co is getting a new two year dispensary license for her new Weed Shack this week.

The internet got hooked up this morning. The electricity is allegedly capped at 1000 baht for the shack. Like $30. I should probably grow there. This months bill was 34,000 baht at home and we didn’t even have all the lights fired up!

Such a crazy funny lovely country.

Thaksin coming back would be crazy. He’s meant to be in jail but hugely popular with the rural farming folk (like & Co)

Cannabis legality is at the heart of it all.

Being horse traded.

Back
Top Bottom