The Great Outdoor Group Grow: Beastly Buds To Honor Bonsai

@Derbybud im working a lot of 12’s right now. I feel ya!
I wish most days would stop st 12 hours. I'm leaving the house at 5 am and getting home most nights around 10-10:30 pm. I live 20-25 min from work. Just some really bad shit has hit the fan at work right now. President trying to throw me under the bus and I'm in the process of getting him fired. Fired the head of QC yesterday. Just don't piss me off right now. Lol

I wish most days would stop st 12 hours. I'm leaving the house at 5 am and getting home most nights around 10-10:30 pm. I live 20-25 min from work. Just some really bad shit has hit the fan at work right now. President trying to throw me under the bus and I'm in the process of getting him fired. Fired the head of QC yesterday. Just don't piss me off right now. Lol
Got get'em Derby! If anyone can do it, you can :thumb:.

(Possibly final) update to my Bonsai memorial tribute outdoor grow.

Everything that’s left is coming down this wk. Been one of the toughest outdoor grow conditions in the PNW that I can remember. Rained solidly for weeks in Sept.—mean Sept. precip is under 1.5 inches & we got almost 3 times that.

As a result, been cutting out rot & salvaging what I could the past few weeks. I figure that about 20% of harvest has been lost to rot. Bygones.

Doesn’t bother me on the yield front. There will still plenty of useable bud & it’s really high quality. But the daily inspection & hacking out rot has gotten tedious.

On top of that when the rain finally stopped w/ a protracted unseasonable cold snap. Tough conditions to be sure.

Difficult season all around for outdoor growers (condolences again @scrogster): Mold? :eek::eek:

That said, I’d much rather deal w/ the travails of outdoor growing under adverse conditions than fuck w/ all the contraptions and fiscal & carbon costs involved in indoor growing. Sun grown or bust for me.

This is what’s left after hacking rot off of the Lemon Diesel, the TOL & the Big Bang.
Big Bang (Thanks again, @George from The Vault !!)

Lmn Dsl:

TOL:

Sail on, spirit of Bonsai…onwards & upwards!

(Possibly final) update to my Bonsai memorial tribute outdoor grow.

Everything that’s left is coming down this wk. Been one of the toughest outdoor grow conditions in the PNW that I can remember. Rained solidly for weeks in Sept.—mean Sept. precip is under 1.5 inches & we got almost 3 times that.

As a result, been cutting out rot & salvaging what I could the past few weeks. I figure that about 20% of harvest has been lost to rot. Bygones.

Doesn’t bother me on the yield front. There will still plenty of useable bud & it’s really high quality. But the daily inspection & hacking out rot has gotten tedious.

On top of that when the rain finally stopped w/ a protracted unseasonable cold snap. Tough conditions to be sure.

Difficult season all around for outdoor growers (condolences again @scrogster): Mold? :eek::eek:

That said, I’d much rather deal w/ the travails of outdoor growing under adverse conditions than fuck w/ all the contraptions and fiscal & carbon costs involved in indoor growing. Sun grown or bust for me.

This is what’s left after hacking rot off of the Lemon Diesel, the TOL & the Big Bang.
Big Bang (Thanks again, @George from The Vault !!)

Lmn Dsl:

TOL:

Sail on, spirit of Bonsai…onwards & upwards!
Thanks It happens to the best of us. Always have next year. Here is the only plant that made it .Something better then nothing .

Harvest day Skittlezzz
20191012_092240.jpg
20191012_092300.jpg
20191012_092249.jpg

I believe the last time I posted an update was back in August. At that time I had 3 outdoor plants left: Trainwreck, Northern Lights and White Widow. Well they all have now been harvested and my growing season is now complete. :yahoo:

I yielded 143 grams from Trainwreck, 606 grams from Northern Lights, and 720 grams from White Widow. Here's some pics of them just before and during harvest.
Trainwreck

Northern Lights

White Widow

Hey Gang! Been super busy but I'm back! Maybe not a ton and idk if I'll do a new journal... we had to pull our ladies early. Even in the greenhouse that was insulated and heated the one cold snap was enough.

20191013_145407.jpg

20191013_145238.jpg

20191013_145205.jpg

I cant remember If I posted the autos. I finally cleaned out my phone so they may be on my pc.

Didnt really yield shit and it will be tough to get any idea of how its sibling in the tub will grow. I flipped her earlier this week. Luckily I can just turn it into hash! Which is the newest thread I will be starting. I figure ita the least I can do to contribute to this community which helped get me to where I am today.

Missed you all!!!!

Been a pleasure having you around dabber.. nothing but the best and I will sub to the hash thread as I really need to stop being lazy and learn lol

Much love brotha from Canada

Back
Top Bottom