February Group Flip - 4/20 Harvest?

Those look pretty frosty! I like mine when I first start seeing amber mud plant.

ya i think im going to wait a week... Need something that will put the wife to sleep, so the more amber the better lol.... I am pleasantly surprised with the frost... Considering im using a 6bulb T5.... Cant begin to imagine what theyd do with some timbers
:popcorn:

Joe their almost on the floor their so heavy! Nice work
Lmao nice sense nugs for sure what sells me on this strain is the aroma

Hello folks. Just chopped the first white widowxtrm and the other is getting the chop tomorrow first thing in the morning. Ck is dried and jarred as previously mentioned. I may re weigh tomorrow to see if I lost any weight from a few days ago. First Ww xtrm got washed and will be dryingfor the next 4-7 days and we shall have some more numbers soon. U all are doing amazing and I'm so glad I could be a part of this group flip. If you're on IG,stop by. Just started my acct last week. Still learning the IG ways. My habdle is #shuttle420express and I look forward to having you guys and gals along ✌

Hello folks. Just chopped the first white widowxtrm and the other is getting the chop tomorrow first thing in the morning. Ck is dried and jarred as previously mentioned. I may re weigh tomorrow to see if I lost any weight from a few days ago. First Ww xtrm got washed and will be dryingfor the next 4-7 days and we shall have some more numbers soon. U all are doing amazing and I'm so glad I could be a part of this group flip. If you're on IG,stop by. Just started my acct last week. Still learning the IG ways. My habdle is #shuttle420express and I look forward to having you guys and gals along ✌
I tryed IG once lol. Really didn't understand it at all .

I'm starting to get worried about the colas holding themselves up... Finally getting some more darkening pistils and she seems to have swelled up the last 24 hours. Getting a nice tangy berry smell, mixed with skunk and a bit of sweaty armpit or something, oddly pleasant! I feel like she is finally ready to start really maturing... I suppose that's a good thing they are big colas lol but a few of them are pretty wobbly at this point and the way I spread the plant means most are on an angle to begin with... The branches do seem pretty strong so we will see what happens. A couple low hangers will definitely need some help as one is already making its way to the runoff tray...gonna have a lot of bud and a lot of trim and popcorn from this one I think..I'll take a guesstimate and say 203g to jar up and another 100 of popcorn and sugar leaf.

I'm starting to get worried about the colas holding themselves up... Finally getting some more darkening pistils and she seems to have swelled up the last 24 hours. Getting a nice tangy berry smell, mixed with skunk and a bit of sweaty armpit or something, oddly pleasant! I feel like she is finally ready to start really maturing... I suppose that's a good thing they are big colas lol but a few of them are pretty wobbly at this point and the way I spread the plant means most are on an angle to begin with... The branches do seem pretty strong so we will see what happens. A couple low hangers will definitely need some help as one is already making its way to the runoff tray...gonna have a lot of bud and a lot of trim and popcorn from this one I think..I'll take a guesstimate and say 203g to jar up and another 100 of popcorn and sugar leaf.
Bamboo sticks from Buck store man or yolos?

A lighter would seem silly anyways you need more like a coke bottle 1 litre size to compare with those fat stacks @PE636

Back
Top Bottom