Night's Hydro GPK Grow - New Strain From Blimburn

Nice job there Night. It's obvious you put thought into the job. I love the bounce back that begins as soon as you trim them. I personally have difficulty defoliating, but I admire a job well done.

Nice job there Night. It's obvious you put thought into the job. I love the bounce back that begins as soon as you trim them. I personally have difficulty defoliating, but I admire a job well done.

Thanks SweetSue. We just thought about it really, watched a few videos on youtube then just dove on in, so happy to hear everyone saying we did such a good job :) What do you find difficult about it? Maybe i can suggest a method of making it easier? Again thanks :)

Oh btw here are some photo's of our 2 auto's we have in our 250w tent setup, both in flower and smelling quite delicious :) Enjoy!

Blue Kush (Dinafem)
20150323_124904.jpg
20150323_124912.jpg
20150323_124920.jpg

Berry Ryder (Auto seeds)
20150323_125033.jpg
20150323_125051.jpg
20150323_125055.jpg
20150323_125059.jpg

Have a great day/night where ever you are guys/gals!

Welcome GreenKitty :) It was all thanks to Antics and this wonderful community that spurred me to continue this journal, thank you i like to think me and my partner has come a long way since out first grow together. I love it though so much to learn and so much you create/do with the plant and its flowers, it makes it more exciting though when you have a great community of people helping and watching the development of the plant! :)

Sorry I haven't been around much. I feel bad for the lack of support in the beginning....can't believe how big your plants are already!

Don't be sorry bro :) Its not anyone's fault it was just how it was but now its much different :thanks::420: I know! I'm so surprised by the blue kush and GPK they're growth has just been so much more explosive than previous strains grown :) Any grow plans in your sights my green thumbed friend?

those are some tall skinny plants yah got there they look like they will bud up nicely. what day of flowering are they in.

I'll start working on my cab in April. Should have everything worked out and all supplies ordered by the time I leave for Japan...that way when I get back in June I can just flip a switch and pop some beans. So tentative start date: The weekend of June 13th :)

Wishing you and your partner a happy and enjoyable holiday! Awesome bro cannot wait for your next grow, what strains are you thinking of doing after you come back?

those are some tall skinny plants yah got there they look like they will bud up nicely. what day of flowering are they in.
The Berry ryder and Blue kush autos are both at week 13 from seed, they had a slow start at life but they picked it up around week 4-5 of their life span so far, smelling very berry in that tent for sure :)

Wishing you and your partner a happy and enjoyable holiday! Awesome bro cannot wait for your next grow, what strains are you thinking of doing after you come back?

I really can't lock down what indica I want or if I should do two sativa dominant plants with one just being less so.

Probably going to do C99 for my Sativa. Possible Indicas I've considered: Alien Og, Afgooey, HGK Kush, Kosher, Kush, Sensi Star...and many more. :)

I really want to grow Flying Dutchman's Skunk #1 if I can't pick an indica.

I really can't lock down what indica I want or if I should do two sativa dominant plants with one just being less so.

Probably going to do C99 for my Sativa. Possible Indicas I've considered: Alien Og, Afgooey, HGK Kush, Kosher, Kush, Sensi Star...and many more. :) I really want to grow Flying Dutchman's Skunk #1 if I can't pick an indica.

How big will the new grow space be? I guess its a thing of how long will you veg for and what yield you want to achieve this run, a lot of factors to go into the thinking of indica or sativa.

haha WOW bro you have a lot to pick from there :) Maybe get them all and store the others that you aren't growing for later? I found that with how many seeds we were able to purchase from the attitude we now have a choice which ones we want to grow and for what purpose e.g extract production or just for flower production. Maybe have a think about what you and your patients need/want then go from there, add a few personal seeds for your own interest and whamo! You have a variety of strains to choose from + your patients are getting medicated specifically for their ailment.

I'll start working on my cab in April. Should have everything worked out and all supplies ordered by the time I leave for Japan...that way when I get back in June I can just flip a switch and pop some beans. So tentative start date: The weekend of June 13th :)

I'll set an alarm on my calendar and watch for it CC.

I just need a strain with CBD for a salve. I don't think high CBD is necessary for topical ailments so as long as I have a stoney indica I should be good.

I'm kind of leaning towards growing older strains or newer strains that were born from classic strains. When I found Afgooey it seemed perfect. Its supposed to be short and branch out easily so it would be perfect for scrogging on a small scale. But its damn hard to pick something when you can only grow two plants at a time. So to answer your other question, I will be using the same space. I'm really digging what SBG is doing . He's doing a V scrog and pumping out alot of weight (relatively) in a space that is just a little wider than mine - same exact height restrictions. My goal is to demonstrate a consistent LOS cabinet that can provide killer medicine without taking over your home...you know small, low key, but relatively self sustaining.

I just need a strain with CBD for a salve. I don't think high CBD is necessary for topical ailments so as long as I have a stoney indica I should be good.

I'm kind of leaning towards growing older strains or newer strains that were born from classic strains. When I found Afgooey it seemed perfect. Its supposed to be short and branch out easily so it would be perfect for scrogging on a small scale. But its damn hard to pick something when you can only grow two plants at a time. So to answer your other question, I will be using the same space. I'm really digging what SBG is doing . He's doing a V scrog and pumping out alot of weight (relatively) in a space that is just a little wider than mine - same exact height restrictions. My goal is to demonstrate a consistent LOS cabinet that can provide killer medicine without taking over your home...you know small, low key, but relatively self sustaining.

I'm excited to venture forth with you on your grow journey my friend :) All i can say is happy seed hunting, may the best strain win haha

Back
Top Bottom