Nirvana - White Rhino Indoor + Bagseed

Yup, works great.... just set a kitchen timer out somewhere you will hear it and make it go off at 9am and 9pm (or whatever time suits you) so you remember to move it from dark to light and so on. Those seeds look great and the White russian sounds god like, lol like 22% thc or something! Good luck bro!

Hello beensmok

I have finally found a grower thats asking the same questions as i am...

I'm waiting on WR#1 to get taller, I think its a diff pheno-type b/c its so short n' bushy compared to the others plus its fan blades are much slimmer, looks more sativa like, maybe it will be the purple pheno!

I think you may be right on a different phenos, i', doing the same grow as you. WR , NL & Snow White (all nirvana) I'm growing 2 WR and they both look different , good news is that they are both purple :)
I'm just finishing day 44 at the moment

Heres a few pics of them at day 38

White Rhino Sativa Pheno

3_WR_day_38.JPG

Thanks for the awesome pics aunty!!! Those are great!
So how tall were they when both finished? So far I've been flowering for 19 days and they are both (WR2 & WR3) roughly 30" tall. My WR#1 was killed b/c it was a male but damn it grew out so, so, so short, almost like a lowryder would, it took 6 weeks for it to get a foot tall when all the other plants soared past it, it was so bushy, you couldn't even see through it b/c it was so bushy and leafy.

Got the 400w HPS all nestled in! The girls love it!

Thanks everyone!

A pic of the flowering closet w/ the 400w hps will be up shortly... :allgood:

Man all these Rhinos are really making me wish I could press fast forward and watch mine grow into these beautiful bud trees. Right now I have 3 under a 200 watt MH and 2 50 watt full spectrum CFL's, and I can only hope to see such great results.

Are you going to clone that purple bitch, shes pretty

You been smoking the good stuff there sweethart :smokin:... They are my girls and no i didnt clone either of them unfortunately. Theoretically it is possible to clone from a flowering cannabis plant. but take a long time and stresses out the poor girl

Man all these Rhinos are really making me wish I could press fast forward and watch mine grow into these beautiful bud trees

You growing the same seeds love? I'm sorry i just joined yesterday when i saw beensmok's post so i'm not familiar with users grows just yet.

Drop your temps during second week of flower you will get a nice shade of purple... if your lucky :smokin3:

Aunty

Drop your temps during second week of flower you will get a nice shade of purple... if your lucky :smokin3:

Aunty

If you drop the temps, almost all plants will turn purple. So are you making your plants turn purple or are they the purple pheno naturally?

You are correct but only if she has the 'purple gene' .
See my NL isnt purple at all? My snow white has purple genes (WW) but barely has a purple tinge. Yes environment affects pigmentation but genetics has the last say.
Cooling your grow room will 'accelerate' pigmentation change if your plants have the purps genes

Personaly these girls are one of the most purplest i have come across, i will be very interested to see if yours turn purple like mine did.. I hope they do..

I wish i had cloned her :(

Week 3

Here is T-Dawg. Got the 150 HPS all to her lil' self.

7-22-07_026.jpg

7-22-07_025.jpg

WR#3

7-22-07_015.jpg

7-22-07_009.jpg

7-22-07_014.jpg

Some Side Shots of both plants soakin up the 400w HPS
Left: WR3. Right: WR2.

7-22-07_017.jpg

Left: WR2. Right: WR3.

7-22-07_013.jpg

Left: WR3. Right: WR2.

7-22-07_016.jpg

7-22-07_030.jpg

There ya go, enjoy! :allgood:

Any idea what kind yield i'm looking at with all those budsites?

Back
Top Bottom