7-1-07_016.jpg

WR#2

7-1-07_012.jpg

7-1-07_011.jpg

WR#3

7-1-07_013.jpg

7-1-07_014.jpg

And there you go...

Thanks Cozmo for the insane fast approval!!!

I'm excited to see your success, I am currently undergoing a similar opperation with the RHINO!

I'm excited to see your success, I am currently undergoing a similar opperation with the RHINO!

I am just as amazed myself, this is my first real, serious grow. I've grown in the past many times but never got far enough to bud it or I always got a male, lets just say I've had so many failed attempts and I learned from them all.

So what kinda set-up you using as far as lights, soil, and nutes go?:smokin:

Bagseed Update!

I almost forgot!

I started this thread w/ roughly 5 bagseed plants, as we went on I threw out the weak ones n what not narrowing it down to this one, TD1 or T-DawG 1. Its been flowering for 2weeks, I think:hmmmm:. It finally showed its sex and it's a FEMALE! :tommy:

I'm just gonna let her grow in the 'backround' behind the rhinos. I topped it about a week ago or so. I had neglected it a bit due to all the action w/ the rhinos so she actually didnt grow in the flowering room for a week or so, I think it went rootbound or something, when I gave it a good flush of water n Big bloom it started growing again. She is very small as I flowered her very early on in her life.

Now to the pics....... :headbanger:

T- DawG 1

7-3-07_002.jpg

She looks very Sativa Dom.

7-3-07_003.jpg

7-3-07_004.jpg

Just tryin to get a couple buds on a stick to hold me over for tha rhinos. :trance:

Unfortunantly I can't get any close ups of my plants b/c I use a cheap ass cam and it gets all blurry if I get to close, BAH!

Enjoy!

WR#2 Is A Female!!! So far all 3 plants (WR2, WR3, and TD1) that are flowering are female! I'm waiting on WR#1 to get taller, I think its a diff pheno-type b/c its so short n' bushy compared to the others plus its fan blades are much slimmer, looks more sativa like, maybe it will be the purple pheno!

Theres nothing sativa like about a short and bushy plant.

So your telling me that all short n' bushy plants are always Indica dom!??

Uh ok :hmmmm:, Let me rephrase that.... It doesnt look as indica as the others it just seems to have a slight bit more sativa traits(longer more slender leaves) rather than indica, say 80/20 Indica/Sativa where as the others look to be more 90/10 or 85/15, not a big difference, but a difference indeed. These numbers are in NO WAY factual, i'm just tryin to give ya a feel for what I see.

Anyone know what the traits of the Purple Rhino are???

Got new pics awaiting approval..... Pics include mostly the top pre-flowers of WR#3 (6 days into flowering) and I also have something I have not seen b/f on all the plants, the pic will explain what it looks like but I have no clue if its normal, I think it is b/c its on all the plants in the same spot so you'll see........soon........ :trance:

LOL OK THE PHOTOS ARE UP!!! THANKS FOR THE FAST ASS APPROVAL!!!

I took these pics w/ my cheap cam and a child's magnifying glass from a bug kit but hell it works well enough to see the white hairs so here ya go.....:allgood:

WR#3 6 Days in Flowering

7-4-07_001.jpg

7-4-07_002.jpg

7-5-07_002.jpg

And what the hell is this!???

7-5-07_001.jpg

It's on all 3 rhinos toward the bottom half down at all the internodes, any ideas, normal???

I've had male plants b/f and this doesnt look like a pollen sac to me, ima be so pissed if all my plants are hermie b/c they have indured little to no stress at all, it must be genetics or something.

Anyone? :hmmmm: I'm clueless but I'm sure those aren't pollen sacs. Help, please. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom