I think the yellowing is too much water. That's what I'm looking into now. Today I watered but it was still plenty moist so I skipped the water for that plant. I'm really not sure though. The yellow seems to come and then new good growth comes and then the yellow follows again. I'll probably have to get a PH tester but it's the same soil and fertilizer I'm using on the other plants. I also swapped position with a plant that was doing really well so maybe that will make some sort of difference although I doubt it.

All 5 of the plants are different sizes and I'm doing them all the same so I guess that's usual.

Looking nice, but check that pH, because the plants are somewhat more tolerable (I should not say that), of pH in veg, when bloom and the plant starts putting on weight you can sometimes get 4-6 weeks of shockers at once. Easier not having a locked up plant when it's putting on weight.

although it might be kinda fun to do a control on a couple plants and try them with non-pH'ed spring water.

Since nobody in soil really pHs their soil, it's easier to check it through the grow so your not flushing out ph 8 water at 1500ppm like I did in one of my earlier grows.

At about 8 weeks now.

IMG_20180811_201245.jpg
IMG_20180811_201254.jpg
IMG_20180811_201340.jpg

Back
Top Bottom